12/31 Group Check in - Monday 1/7 - Start of WEEK 2! Goal setting? Daily goal reading anyone?

• Congrats to all of us! WEEK 2 has begun. I had a great LBWO this morning - woke at 5:30 am before anyone was up, as I have a busy day and worried I wouldn't get it in otherwise. Felt great to take care of ME first - before kids, before work, pets, etc. Went up on some of the leg weights but careful as I was SO sore last week on legs.

Are any of you reading goals daily? I typed out some goals and read them a.m. and p.m. - they are taped to my bathroom wall right near the shower. Just simple, very definite affirmative statements like "I will reduce body fat to 25% from 30%, I will follow BFL for 12 weeks, I will not eat candy/sweets that will sabotage my efforts". I do really think it is helping and I have read that the subconscious mind plays a big role in how our bodies react to sticking to a plan. I would highly recommend it.

Heading to a photo shoot this a.m. for a listing I have coming up, and I am bringing a good BFL snack (cheese and apple), lots of water and some back up almonds in case I end up missing lunch again or having to have a late lunch. PLAN PLAN, right!? Have a GREAT day everyone. We can do this!!!

Others please join in, even Jan. 7th starters if it will help you!! :) We post daily to stay on track!

• Yay, week 2!  I'm a little down in the dumps today, but the BFL plan is keeping me focused on something positive.  It could have been the free meal i had yesterday.  I didn't go overboard, but the few things I did "enjoy" made me feel sick.  i didn't sleep well and today i feel a little depressed.  Amazing what bad food can do to you.

Anyway, I have not had time to read the weekly goal this week.  I think that is a great idea to have positive statements to keep your mind and body focused.  i need to do that too!!!  

Well, here we are in week 2.  i am very proud of my progress so far!  I have my UBWO today - looking forward to it!

Go, Becca, Go!  Tri Tri Again!  www.tinyurl.com/rebecca2013  

• Excited for week 2!!! I have to say it's amazing how our bodies get used to eating the smaller meals because I sure noticed a difference on my free day. I felt bloated all day.

This morning I had to work a little bit before my workout so I did a quick shake before hand so that I wouldn't burn out and I am sure glad I did. I had a great workout and can feel those muscles.

I don't always have my 6th meal. Depends how late I stay up and how hungry I am. I have noticed that when I eat fish it doesn't hold me over as much as chicken or lean beef and then I wake up starving so I usually do if I have fish for dinner.  I did my shopping yesterday for the week so I am prepared for this week.

Goals and staying focused for me means I visualize the results and the feeling of confidence, joy, etc when I am in shape. How being healthy makes me feel.

Good luck on cardio ~