Any Brooklynites? (NY)

• Hey Simone, it sounds like what you're doing is working just fine! I always look forward to sweating ALOT during workouts, so to ensure that I do, I wear many layers! When I sweat profusely I feel as if I get more out of the workout.

I have a question for you. You run at 9mph? That is a fast speed!  

In the past (in 2009), I used to double-up workouts when I used to miss a workout. Nowadays, I try not to miss any workouts just so I won't have to double-up.

Tomorrow is my weigh in day, I'll keep ya posted?

Great job on your 11lbs weight loss. WTG!

• Happy Holidays. I have been away and chose to up my cardio to 45 minutes.  I went to the gym twice while here and did very well.  It help me maintain a total of 13 pounds lost.  I did eat junk but didn't eat crazy.  It felt great doing 45 minutes of cardio followed by my upper or lower workout.  I couldn't believe how strong I felt and how I didn't feel sore the next day.  Felt very accomplished.  I opted to not do anything today.  Some reason I felt today would have burned me out.  Ill be back on for Monday.  How are you doing?  I hope to lose another 2 i two weeks.  My diet isn't the greatest but I am getting there.  I hope to go to the gym starting at 5:30 am three days a week so that I can do it in the am and get it over with.  Well c.

Take care

Simone

Giving love to oneself one day at a time. 

Mone-nay