Starting on October 29, 2012 Join Me!!

• I am starting BFL for the first time in a loooong time with a full commitment to the program.   I have had some really tough times (back injury, helping my husband through cancer, death of my mother, divorcee after 25 years marriage) that happened in the years since I first started the challenge in 2001.Unfortunately,  I let these challenges lull me into bad habits of overeating and drinking my way to numbness. And you know what,  that did not make me happy nor did it succeed in the making tough times in life go away, it just compounded the problems. But  I believe that if I commit and complete this program, the outcome can be no other than good - I will make myself stronger both inside and out. I think by taking control of myself, I can strenghen my body and my mind to rise to the "other" challenges life presents. I WANT to be the best me that I can be and I want to start NOW.  I consider the BFL Challenge - a really "good" life challenge and I am up for it! I hope to connect and talk with many of you on the way. Have a great weekend.

• Awesome story! I, too, will be starting on 10-29!! Would appreciate reciprocity in support :) Good luck!!

-katiebug

"The joy of life is the fruit of discipline" -S. Randall

• Will post some pics on Monday if you want to "follow" me (you can do that by clicking my name and then clicking "follow" on the right hand upper corner. ) :)

• How's everyone doing?? I'm still here; have family in town :) Hanging in there!