Ah ha I found out how to start a new thread - starting Monday 13th.

• Hi Guys, I have already posted, but under a different thread so I figured out how to start a new one. I'm an Australia mum of 3 beautiful children (7, 4, 3) and I live in a very remote area, an hours drive to any town, and therefore don't have access to a gym. So I have set up my own gym in our garage. My husband is starting with me on Monday too! yay! This is not my first BFL challenge. I started back in 2007 about 18 months after my first child was born and I did so well making it to the 5 week mark, then found out I was pregnent again so I stopped. So here I am 3 children later (which I put on approx 60kgs collectively and lost again) and not feeling the best I could feel. I am lethargic with no energy and get stressed easily. It's time for a change. I'm not concerned about my weight as I'm happy with what the scales say, but I would really like to be fit, toned, have more energy, and get my pre-baby body back, so that's my reason for starting BFL again. My husband was a professional bull rider for 15 years and he is still rather fit and active so I know he will breeze through this challenge as he has always been that way inclined when it comes to fitness. lol. I on the other hand struggle to find the time and motivation to work out, so any ideas or advice on when and how to fit it into my busy mummy filled day would be greatly appreciated. I am hoping that my new body in 12 weeks will help me with my other passion, horses! I play polocrosse during our winter months and rodeo during our summer months, so I think that with new found strength and energy I will be able to better myself in these activities aswell (fingers crossed). Plus I stupidly took up smoking again after my 3rd child was born and I really really want to give it up for good, what better way to start then to substitue smoking for exercise.

I'd love to hear from anyone else who is starting at about the same time as I think I could use all the support I can get. lol.  

Cheers.

• I just wanted to wish you the best of luck with your challenge.  I admire you for taking control of your health with three young children at home to care for.  In 12 weeks, you will feel better than you have in a long while. Give it 100% and you will see results!!  Keep us posted on your progress!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Hi there,

I have created a support group on Facebook called Body for Lifers!

I have just started the Body For Life program (8/15/12) and know I need an easily accessible support group. I would really like to have a forum where questions can be answered, encouragement given, progress celebrated and ideas generated. I know that over the next 12 weeks it will be easy to get stuck in a rut either with eating or training and having a group of fellow Body for Lifers will be invaluable!

Come join us!

Laura