looking for support in 2nd BFL challange

• Hi all,

I am unsure how to upload my photos to the media gallery but they are on my profile. I did my 1st BFL challange in late Jan and ended it 12 weeks later. I went from 5 ft 4 131 lbs to 119 lbs. I lost alot of extra lbs in my abdomen and buttocks area. I also lost  my chest.  :( But I felt hehalthier and more energized.

I ended the challange in may and have been eating whatever whenever until now. The unfortunate part is that I'm now 129.

I want to try for a 2nd challange but I dont think my husband will be there to support me this time so I was was wonderingif ther ewere any people who may be starting in August who would like to be my online support.

I am not looking to get buff, just lean again. It's a terrible feeling knowing I cant button up my cute shorts or small scrubs :(

• Hey Jennybond!

I am entering the challenge this monday-August 13.And this is gooing to be my first challange.

I can be your online support if you want to :)

please excuse my english...It is my second language and it is far from perfect...but i hope you will understand what i am writing haha :D

but,yeah...assuming from what you wrote you are not that far from your goal and since it is your 2 challange i am sure you are familiar with all detailes which makes it easier!I am sure you can do it !:) if you have done it once -second time will be easier.:)

• I'll be an online support for you too.

I am starting my second challenge on Aug 13th, 2012. The last time I did Body for Life was before my wedding in 2004. I have since had a baby and of course with that, have made excuse after excuse as to why I can't get to the gym anymore - the main excuse being "time". My baby girl is 3 now and is busier than ever but I need to really get back into shape just to keep up! Not to mention regain my confidence and self esteem.

I always said that BFL was the best program I ever did in terms of getting results.

Looking forward to getting to know you and getting healthy together!!

• Hi there,

I have created a support group on Facebook called Body for Lifers!

I have just started the Body For Life program (8/15/12) and know I need an easily accessible support group. I would really like to have a forum where questions can be answered, encouragement given, progress celebrated and ideas generated. I know that over the next 12 weeks it will be easy to get stuck in a rut either with eating or training and having a group of fellow Body for Lifers will be invaluable!

Come join us!

Laura