7/26/12 Back on the BFL road AND doing the challenge!~

• Well ladies and gents, I'm so excited so be participating in the challenge. I love reading the success stories of previous years.

I spent many of my years waist deep in running and weights and seemed to balance it all well with 3 kids, but my 4th was the one that tipped the scales....and then so did I. Its been 7 years and 30+lbs since I prioritized my self care. My clothes dont fit, I'm tired, and I just turned 40 last week.

Good news is that I do love to workout, bad news is I do love to be on the couch with my wonderful husband in the evening.  Those 2 pieces of info are always the challenge to my priorities.

Looking forward to finding a motivating buddy and reading up on all your journeys.

Blessings

Steph

• You know what is the cool thing though, Doulasteph... You only need to excersize once a day for 20 to 45 minutes, preferably first thing in the morning before breakfast. Guess what... you can still be on the couch with wonderful hubby in the evening!! I think this is good news. You donĀ“t have to give it up and hubby would be happy not to lose you in evenings to excersize. But I am sure you figured it out already. Much success to you.

SorayaRosaria

• Hi there,

I have created a support group on Facebook called Body for Lifers!

I have just started the Body For Life program (8/15/12) and know I need an easily accessible support group. I would really like to have a forum where questions can be answered, encouragement given, progress celebrated and ideas generated. I know that over the next 12 weeks it will be easy to get stuck in a rut either with eating or training and having a group of fellow Body for Lifers will be invaluable!

Come join us!

Laura