Dairy and Fruit - R they really taboo?

• I have been on BFL for a year and a half and lost 75 pounds and I am preparing for a marathon. 

I have always used Smart Choice Lactose Free, Fat Free, High protein milk for protein pudding and shakes.

I have also always enjoyed fruit with a few of my snacks during the day.

I keep reading everywhere how both of these impede weight loss and that they both turn to sugar and therefore fat!

Can I please beg for advice!  We have reached a plateau.  I cannot get rid of my last 5 pounds and need to also drop about 10% body fat.  My husband cannot get rid of his little pooch on his stomach and at 13.8% body fat needs to lose about 5% to see abs.

Are these two products our issue?  We both follow the BFL program to the letter but we just feel like something is missing.

I really appreciate any advice or if you are having the same problem lets chat.

Thanks BFL ers

• Hi there,

I have created a support group on Facebook called “Body for Lifers!”  The link is…

www.facebook.com/.../353357984743968

I just started the Body For Life program (8/15/12) and know I would enjoy having an easily accessible support group. I would like to have a forum where questions can be answered, encouragement given, progress celebrated and ideas generated.

Come join us!

Laura