STARTING 7/23/12 WHHOOO.... ANYONE WITH ME ?

• You inspire me. I have been doing really well, but I am trying to have a more stream lined approach to making sure I am eating 6 times a day, recording my exercise sessions, etc. Your tips are great, especially the timer being set at every 2.5 hours.

• Yeah, where is everyone?

• We really need a Facebook group page. Anyway it's going pretty well for me down here in NZ. I haven't missed a training day yet and the food plan has been spot on also.  I'm certainly feeling healthier and have more energy. My overall weight isn't dropping much thou, 2kgs (about 4 pounds I think) however the withings scales I invested in show that I have dropped 3 Kgs in fat so I guess I must be putting muscle on? I'm loving the results in the gym too. Certainly getting stronger. I'm dreaming of abbs (I have for 25 years...)

Hope you are all going well

• Week 2 ended well, enjoyed my off day with ice cream twice that day. This week I started my cardio on a different machine as the first 2 weeks I was on the standard bycicle. Next two weeks will be skying. I love the intervals with increasing and decreasing level, it makes the 20 minutes go by much faster then just watching tv screen as you excersize. The only area I am struggling with is the menu when there isn't enough money to invest in the right things. So, my menus tend to become redundant and that I find sometimes frustrating. But I rather be frustrated with limited options then start eating unauthorized food all over again. I even behaved when we were taken out to eat, I searched the menu to find what is only authorized. Yaaay.  My daughters are coming home this Thursday after being gone for about 10 days and I know they will see a difference.

SorayaRosaria

• Week 4 has started out great! I love it that when it is cardio day, i really take time to pamper myself. I work out at Planet Fitness and as part of membership they have chair massages there and also hydromassage beds... Great to relax after intense workout. Then i step into their Red Light Therapy booth for 12 minutes which is to break down celulite. I love the routine I have with these 3 activities 3 times a week. Then back home I continue the pampering by doing either a mask or microdermabrasion to my face from www.marykay.com/lisettedefoe and also lather up with Mary Kay Targeted Action Toning Lotion. Now i just need to find a good hair treatment to wrap my hair while i pamper my skin. Any ideas? I am loving the changes i see and want to take better care of myself overall. I know it makes us ladies feel so good to celebrate ourselves a little.  

SorayaRosaria

• I paid 29.95 for a 24pk

• Hi there,

I have created a support group on Facebook called Body for Lifers!

I have just started the Body For Life program (8/15/12) and know I need an easily accessible support group. I would really like to have a forum where questions can be answered, encouragement given, progress celebrated and ideas generated. I know that over the next 12 weeks it will be easy to get stuck in a rut either with eating or training and having a group of fellow Body for Lifers will be invaluable!

Come join us!

Laura

• Where are you Bishfit?? Come join the converastaion again. YOu are missed.

SorayaRosaria

• Ok seems like everyone is quiet. I hope you are just quietly working your plan and that you haven't given up. Week 6 was done today and it is time to evaluate. Time to take pictures, maybe time to step on that scale but more importantly time to measure. Maybe pictures and scale will be deceiving, but measurements will speak loud by now. I hope to hear from you  soon, especially those who were so motivating the first week. Stay in touch please. You can also read my progress under my diary here "This is my journey". Be blessed.

SorayaRosaria