STARTING 7/23/12 WHHOOO.... ANYONE WITH ME ?

• I am starting tomorrow, 07/23 and I am totally with you!! I am entirely dedicated to doing this!! Would love to have the support and encouragement of some BFL buddies. This will be my first go at BFL. A friend of mine raved about how amazing it made her feel.

• Count me in!  Sick of being the fat girl in my group,  and my daughters getting married next summer!  Time to shed that extra 40 lbs for good!!!

• Day 1 - Upper Body in the books, now to focus on my eating for the day.

We can do this folks, one day at a time.

• I started today also.

• Day 1 for me as well :-)  I started my first challenge back in November.  I had 6 weeks of great success until my life fell completely apart.  I am back now, stronger than ever (mentally that is) and ready to see this thing through!!!!  We can do this!

• Welcome Cottagemom, Catholiccoug, CST, Fab-Me, SandyLJ, tknash, to Team 23rd!!!

First off Hats off to everyone who is here trying to change themselves, to make yourself better, remember do it for you, not anyone else, we are our own worse critic, just remember we are in this together and you are not alone in this journey.

Cottagemom- I want to commend you on being strong during this time in your life, and for having the courage to take back your life.

Fab- This is the way to lose the weight, I promise, been there done it, and the more u stick with it the more it gives to you.

Day-1 is here, hope everyone was able to do the best they could, one of the hardest things about this is getting started.

My-Day-1 Work-out was great, feel so good after that workout, already drank 6 cups of water. My meals- Meal-1; 3 Eggs (1 Yolk), Piece of Wheat toast.  as soon as I am done with this, it will be a 16 oz 0% fat Milk shake (EAS- Chocalate is so gooooood)  Just have to stick with the meal plan, little later tonight I will get my foods ready for work over the next couple days.  But for now its time to take my better half and our Huskey babies to the park, let them run around a little, get out there and enjoy this wonderful Florida Sunshine.    Hope everyone is as excited as I am about this.

89 Days to go Team 23rd, hold true to the idea, and remember you get what you put into it.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi

• YEA !!! we have a great group :-)

thanks for putting the "challenge out there"  ha!

We are all so busy, I know I have a hard time "taking the time" to keep up with the forum but it is so motivating and helpful !!

spunkygal 2012   

• We CAN DO THIS !! Good Luck !  :-)

spunkygal 2012   

• I'm starting today as well.  I'm a new dad with "baby weight" to lose haha.  Tried this one other time and made it 6 weeks.  This time nothing will stop me.  Stick with it people, we'll all be better for it.

• I started today, but only found this website today also. I was going to follow the program just from the book, but this seems so much better. The first time my husband and I did this we were in Costa Rica and just followed the book. It was great. But now I am excited to actually participate with others in the challenge. Can't wait to stay connected with you all and also see how each is doing.

SorayaRosaria

• Count me in with all of you!! Let's DO this!! Started today and so far so great!! Keep in touch as often as pos. Good luck and hard work to all!!

• Second Day,   Cardio done, feeling good.  I slept so good last night (didnt wake up wanting to snack like I have in the past) Welcome Mike,  SorayaRosaria and RJS, the more the better.  Well off to enjoy my last day off, stick to your meal plans and do the best you can on your work outs (dont kill yourself either) Have a great day Team 23rd!!

• Unexpected trip all weekend , getting a slow beginning, because I didn't "PLAN" my meals as I know I have to do...

Day 3 WILL BE ON TRACK !!  

Welcome everyone ........  ;-)

spunkygal 2012   

• Had a slow start today myself, buy am still on track. have a great day all!!!

• Day 1 down: Over ate for dinner last night.  I spent a few hours moving things around in the garage to clean out a training area before my upper body training.  Today my triceps are a little sore around the elbow area.  I have not lifted in a long time.  I am shocked my whole upper body is not sore.  I hit my high point on all lifts but bicep curls.

Day 2: I was on the treadmill at 5:35am and off at 5:55am.   It was a good run, hit my high point.  So far today I have only had water to drink (I am a big fruit juice drinker), and it is after 4:00 pm.  Looking forward resting tonight and  leg training in the morning!