Tracking Progress

• Hi, I'm Verdon from New Zealand and I'm going to start BFL next Monday so I'm getting all prepared.

What's the best way to track progress? is there some sort of down loadable wall planner that the kids can help me tick off each day? Also is there an app for this? Online data repository anywhere?

Many thanks in advance

• Go to library tab above, and then go to tools. You will find a success journal there; it is a 12-week chart.  My kids like helping me use it.  I will do one line across the day when I've done my mindset exercises.  Then I get one line diagonal down for eating clean and one line diagonal down the other way for getting my workouts in (looks like a partial star).  My kids like to use different colored markers to help keep it "pretty."

Best of luck to you with your fitness journey!!  Keep us posted on your progress!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• That's great, many thanks

• Hey Verdon

I'm from NZ too, where bouts are you?

Best thing to do is jump on trademe and buy a success journal, there about $35 i think and worth it cause they give you inspirational bits every day.