a little help please

• Hi, i live in a little town in the middle of nowhere Arkansas. I started the Paleo diet back in February and have so many issuses with it. First I have not lost a single # in fact I have gained 12 #'s since then. I have had hives because I'm allergic to coconut. Paleo is coconut. A friend started drinking EAS and has great results. I just started my walking again and found out a year without working out really sucks. I have also started in home crossfit moves. I have started drinking the drinks too, but don't know what food to eat and if i need to workout more.HELP!!!!!.........I need to loss 30#'s and be fit by Dec. I signed up for the tough mudder so no excusses

• Okay, here is a basic diet that is healthy and will help you lose weight slowly.  You should not lose more than 2 pounds a week or you are losing muscle.  Eliminate these 5 things from your diet.  1.  Sugar  2.  Milk  3.  Salt  4.  Alcohol  5.  Breads

Each a meal no bigger than the size of your fist.  Eat six small meals a day.  Try to stick to oatmeal, fresh fruits, salads, and chicken or fish.  Pick grilled over fried.  NEVER EAT FRIED FOODS OR FAST FOOD.  Eat something small every 2-3 hours.  

Exercise 3 times a week, do the tred mill 3 x a week.  

Example:  Breakfast at 6, protein bar or shake at 9, lunch at noon, protein bar or shake at 3, dinner at 6, snack at 9 p.m.

Drink lots of water (take your weight, divide in half and that's how many ounces of water you need to drink in one day).

Then one day a week, is cheat day.  Have that piece of chocolate cake (don't over do) and then go back to your diet the other 6 days a week.

The results will be slow, but you will not regain the weight like you do with other diets.  

Hope that helps.

• Thanks so much.......

• I recommend getting the BFL book and this will help you understand the program and live it too.  Good luck!