Food and training struggles!

• Hello everyone!

I am set to start my challenge on Monday, but am already struggling.... I live in Portugal and there is a very limited amount of healthy food to buy here, can't even get whole wheat bread! Does anyone know of a good source of recipes with european foods rather than american food.  I also am not keen on low-fat products and definitely not artificial sweeteners (don't really eat sugar full stop), but am worried I will not get the full benefit if I eat for example full fat yoghurt?

Also where I live there is no gym so I will have to do all the exercises at home, will it be enough to do the weight training with my own body as resistance or do I need to sort some kind of weights out?

I am really determined to succeed and don't want these things. I hope I don't sound like a whinger, just want to be prepared!!!! :-)

• Hi there,

I have created a support group on Facebook called “Body for Lifers!”  The link is…

www.facebook.com/.../353357984743968

I just started the Body For Life program (8/15/12) and know I would enjoy having an easily accessible support group. I would like to have a forum where questions can be answered, encouragement given, progress celebrated and ideas generated.

Come join us!

Laura