My start date is July 09, 2012! Who else is up for the challenge?

• I'm in!  My start date is today, July 9th.  I've tried bfl before and never truly finished the 12 weeks.  At the time, I was more into running and didn't want my legs to be sore.  What was I thinking?  So 8-10 years later with an extra 25 pounds on me, I'm back to make myself strong....both physically and mentally.  :)  

My favorite supplement is the Cinnamon Roll Crisp Myoplex Lite bar...yum!

• After a week of research and reading the BFL book in a weekend I started this morning at 6:35 am. I was a little nervous about exercising on an empty stomach but I did just fine. I am totally confused about the supplements, so right now only taking Whey protein shake (18g of protein) and a protein bar that I am going to start taking today (20g of protein). I live in a small town and I can't hardly find any EAS products other than the ready to drink Myoplex lite. Any advise will be appreciated. Good luck to everyone and lets do it!

• Count me in too! I started my BFL challenge today, 7/9/2012 and am so excited to see that there is a good number of us doing it at the same time. We all need to help keep each other encouraged and excited about the changes we are about to make, not only in our lives, but also in the lives of others around us. I'm doing it for my son Caleb! I don't want to keep living the way I have and possibly not be there for him when he grows up. He is all the motivation I need to see it through. I hope all of you can find the thing or things to keep you all focused on your goal and see your way through the BFL challenge!! Best of luck to you all and I want to wish everybody an amazing transformation. WE CAN AND WE WILL DO IT!!!!!

• I'm in! This is my second attempt at BFL after a pretty weak first go. I stuck with it for 6 weeks and lost a few pounds of fat, gained a few pounds of muscle. It kept me a believer but got distracted (I know, but I was starting a business!!!). Now i'm in it for real! Did my Day 1 upper body but messed up my meal plan so (although it was all healthy) I think ate like double what I was supposed to! I'll just gloss over that on my record keeping...

• k started today this is my 2nd challenge just had 2 weeks off from first challenge, im so ready to go again, good luck everyone and keep focused

• Hey guys! I started today too! Good luck -- I'm so excited!

• Hello,  I am starting today as well.  I am really excited about this and I am looking for as much support as possible to stay committed.  EEK!!! Here we go!!

• you can find tons of stuff on bodybuilding.com and the products are cheaper than going to a retail store.

• Good luck everyone.  I started my 2nd challenge yesterday.  My first challenge was sept to dec of last year.  I dropped 16 lbs in that challenge and really shaped up.  I was able to keep the weight off,  but I just quit smoking in May, so i put back on that 16 plus another 4 and that has got to go.  

• So far so good today...one down, 83 left to go!  It's flying by!  haha!  How did it go for the rest of you?

• I'm starting tomorrow, the 10th - looking forward to the challenge!

• yulo80 - Supplements can get confusing! Feel free to give our EAS Fitness Experts a call for more details at 1-800-297-9776 M-F 8:30am-5pm, EST.  Also, if you are having trouble finding EAS products in your area, you can always order direct - www.abbottstore.com/.../&source=eas

The BFL Team

• I'm in!!! Started yesterday. Did great. Here's hoping day 2 will be just as good. Keep up the good work guys!!!

~Don't make a permanent decision based on a temporary situation~ 

• I will post pics weekly with you. I'm so excited!

• I started today, it s my first time! Do you know where i will find eas products because I live in Europe and the abbottstore dont send them here!