BFL Facebook Challange group

• I just wanted to extend the invite not just to those of you that started your challange on June 4th but for anyone that is currently on one..or thinking about jumping onboard, or even needs that extra motivation.  We are a closed group so you wont have to worry about sketchy people coming in and raining on your parade.  So far we have a great group that is full of positive thoughts, ideas and motivated each day.  Alot of good tips, tricks and ideas are being bounced off everyone.  Its become an easier way to communicate and get in touch with your fellow BFLers out there.  So come on over to Summer BFL Challange June 4, 2012 and jump into the convo and see where it takes your next challange. 

Cheers

Dawn

• I'll be right there!!  :)  Thanks for the invite Dawn.... I am actually week 10 of my first (not counting the one I did 10 years ago!) challenge.  Although not my last!  :)  Would love to join you all for some extra help and encouragement!  Thanks!  Shari

• Could you post the link?  I just tried to search for it and I am not finding it..

Thanks!

nevermind.. went to the June 4th thread and found the fb link

• Welcome to the group..glad to have ya..

• thanks for being here for me and everyone else, i am going to need the support. i dont have any support from my husband. he is a good guy but he loves bad food. so i tend to eat what he eats. i want to change that, this will be my second time doing BFL, the first time was 7 years ago. i am struggling getting started so any help would be so great. thanks meagain2

• well we all will welcome you with open minds and hearts into our group.  Many are there with the same lacking support group at home..so none to worry..we are there for you..

• Hi Dawn! I just requested to be added to the group. I bought the book tonight and plan to start on Monday, the 11th. :) Looking for some support, motivation, and tips! Thanks for creating the group, FB will be much easier for me!

-Karla

• Hi Karla, Glad to see you in the group.   We have a awesome group building and the more people the better.  Great inspiration and motivation from all and all the random input is pretty amazing.  We all welcome you and getting to know you on this journey.  

Cheers

Dawn

• Just an update..that the group on FB is growing strong..and we have added so many wonderful BFLers to our group.  We are happy to see so many contributing to the page and look forward to many more to jump on board.  So if your on a current challenge or just starting one, feel free to come on board wed love to have you.  Not matter what stage of the BFL your doing having a group to help you along and even add to it is more than rewarding.

Keep on pushing it and stay clean..

Cheers

Dawn

• 31 people and growing strong at our fb team.  And alot of us are doing so well and thankful for the support and inspiration we are all giving the other.  We are more than welcome to add more to the group.  The more the merrier...

Hope everyone is doing well on their own personal challenges..

Cheers

Dawn

• I have just asked to join your facebook group!

Angie...

• Welcome all the new memebers of our FB page..so glad to have you on our team..:-)

• Just sending out another update to our FB page.  Growing strong and each day a new member joins along.  Have a strong group on there no matter what level of the program your on.  Well do great in helping each of us stay on track, and accountable.  We all post great photos of motivation, receipes, exercise questions, common everything setbacks challenges etc..no one person is alike but no one persons journey is the same.  So come onboard wed love to have you.

Cheers

Dawn

• Hello BFLers..just another update..our team on Facebook is growing strong. 40 people and building.  A very amazing awesome group we have.  I couldnt be more proud of everyones need to contrubite and talk about just anything that helps all of us along this journey.  If you want to come on with us here is the facebook page name.  Summer BFL Challenge 2012.  Look us up and ill add you to the group.  Like ive mentioned before its a closed group so we can control the people coming to the honest to god dedicated people not just an array of people who arent part of the program.  

Enjoy your day and keep eating clean, hydrate and push to your 10s.

Cheers

Dawn

• Thanks for the invite and acceptance to the FB site.  Will post on FB later in day or tommorrow. Thanks for Welcome from eveyone there too!!!  Looks like a fun group there as well,