5 weeks post c-section - starting 6/4/2012!

• Hello everyone!

I am 25, a mother of a 3 year old boy and an almost 5 week old little girl. I just graduated from nursing school this month. I have been "on-again-off-again" in working out and eating healthy for years. I have never been consistent, and never committed to something like this challenge before. I've known about BFL and used the Eating for Life cookbook for at least 5 years. Yet here I am, heavier than I want to be, unable to look at myself in photos, unmotivated, weak, and unhappy with myself on the inside. Another thing about me is that I'm a junk-food junkie! I love to snack - cookies, crackers, ice cream - you name it, I love it! I like to sneak food, and I think somehow I allow myself to think that if no one else knows I've binged, then it's ok and somehow doesn't count!

My husband Tyler just finished his BFL challenge and had amazing results and I'm so proud of him! I made it a goal that once the baby was born, I was going to have my own transformation. I'm at the beach now (living it up and stuffing all the junk in that I can!!), and reading BFL from cover to cover for the first time. I'm writing down my goals and the obstacles I can forsee that stand in my way. A few of my goals:

1. Lose 20 lbs (go from 125 to 105, which is my "happy weight")
    2. Thighs don't rub together when I walk
    3. Have a flat tummy
    4. See definition in my shoulders and upper arms
    5. Feel confident in a bikini
    6. Fit into EVERYTHING in my closet (even those "skinny" pants)

I hope to get into a community of folks here who can help keep me accountable along this journey, and I'd love to do the same for you guys! I'm taking a before pic this weekend, and I will post it if I can muster up the courage! Good luck to you all, and I look forward to meeting and keeping up with some of you!

• I'm starting on 6/4/12 as well. Did this program 10 years ago over the summer and had fantastic results! I have since had 2 kids as well and can really relate to a lot of your post. This program provides life changing transformation. Even though I haven't stayed in great shape, I have followed a lot of BFL concepts specifically eating for the last 10 years and always feel the best when doing that. Good luck! Let's do this together!

• Hello Sarah..and congrats on graduation..and desiding to jump on board.  Like fitmama said we both are planning for a monday 4th start.  So it will be great to help all of us along and keep each other motivated, and accountable and see how well we all do.  Good luck now lets kick this ladies!!!