New Challenge April 16th 2012

• Hi All, I did bFL 5 years ago and lost over 3 stone in the 12 weeks.  I started again on April 16th, and i am starting week 3 today,. I am really upset and confused as i haven't lost any weight yet! I cant understand it... Can anyone help with this

I am on protein shakes and fat burners.

Would be nice to have people that i can go through this with

Thanks

natalie

• Have u taken your measurements and compared with the start measurements?  Do your clothes fit better?  Look at the overall program and think how it is different from your old habits and realize that by putting all this clean food in you and working out and hitting 10s, it can only be a good thing.  I started April 16th and don't feel like I have lost weight (however not weighed myself at all) but feel so much stronger and more energy and happier - and my primary goal is to go down 2 pan sizes, but I am going to keep going.....

Good luck and keep at it!

• One of the most important things you can do is get your food on track. You need to make sure you are eating your 6 meals with equal amount of carbs & protein. You've done this before so you know... Your body is adjusting ..... be patient. You expect quick results because of the results you got during your first challenge. Be patient and keep working at it. It will work.