Starting 2nd April 2012

• Hi!  I am Shari, i will be starting on the 2nd as well. I have done BFL before about 8 year ago, but then life changes happened, and i went back to school, and then to grad school and was not able to pay my bills let alone to grocery shopping. I now have a full time job (with weekends off, for the most part..for the first time in my life!), and want to get back on it.

I did some cooking this weekend, made some protein pancakes, and some beef stew so that they will be ready for the week. I am excited to get started, and to finally get back to the gym!

Good luck to everyone who is starting tomorrow, and congrats on making the first step to a better you!  :)

• Geez, I haven't logged on for a few days and couldn't believe how many posts I had to read. Welcome to everyone and welcome aboard. Looking forward to sharing the next 12 weeks with you.

I like "poeticflair"'s terminology. I too, did some "soft starting" as well over the weekend, more so to get the initial warming up of the body out of the way. I was a little tight, but not sore in any way. There is nothing worse than arriving for the first day, going hell for leather then being too sore to do anything for 3-4 days.

I was planning to get to the gym before work, but my two boys (aged 3 and 1 and a half) decided to have a difficult morning. Is this an excuse? No!

I will be going at lunchtime, but reporting back after I do.

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

• im starting april 2nd as well.

• First session done. Lets see how the body pulls up tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone just about to wake up for their 2nd April start!

Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever.

• I am staring tomorrow as well! Good luck to everyone!

• Had a great 2 days so far,  the body metabolism is on "fire", hungry every 2.5-3 hrs! Interval training tomorrow!! Feeling fantastic!!

If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you.

• Im joining in in the fun for the next 12 weeks! Day 1, Best of luck to everybody and come here for encouragement before getting down-hearted or dis-couraged!

• HI everyone. I am Kim. Starting BFL for the 2nd time today April 2nd. Just finished up the first one about two weeks ago. Got very frustrated on the first challenge with the scale and lost my motivation a bit but the forums kept me moving forward and finished it out.  Just turned 40 and so I  am ready to kick it up a notch and stay focused.  Looking forward the next 12 weeks.

• Hey guys!  I'm starting again today too.  This will be my second challenge, though a modified version.  My first challenge was last fall and I felt great, lost 13 pounds of fat, was getting into my "skinny" clothes again.  But then in early January of this year I suffered a fall resulting in a torn rotator cuff and separated ac joint in my  right shoulder.  Very painful.  I still am unable to do any exercise, so I'm doing this challenge with the focus on nutrition and sticking with my physical therapy 110% so that I can eventually get back to what I love - exercise!  Hope you don't mind my hanging out here even though I can't do the whole BFL thing exactly.

My name is Lindsay, I'm a stay at home mom to my 6 kids, ages 2-11, & I homeschool them.  They are my "why" - I want to be able to play with them, run with them, explore with them.  I want to be fit so that I can participate in everything with them and enjoy their childhood because it is passing so quickly!

have a great week 1!

It's all about progress, not perfection.

• Good Morning to my American support group.  I was in the gym this morning at 6:15 a.m. I completed my first Upper body workout.  I'm feeling it!  I was 10 mins. over the allotted time-but I'll improve as I re-familiarize myself with the exercises again. I like working out early because I don't have to wait for any equipment. I feel great! Work out #1 completed, now to concentrate on the nutrition. As Bill says"  If you follow this program to the letter-You Will Get Results!!"  I want results!!!!!!! Have a great day everyone Eh!!

• Day 1 workout done!!  Yippy!!  Muscles are still shaking and Ive been done for about 45 min so I guess I got a good workout in!  We will see if I can lift my arms tomorrow... took my betagen when I got home with a Myoplex lite shake so hopefully that will help!  Have a great day 1 everyone! :)

• Day 1 workout done as well, wow it felt great, arms and shoulder are exhausted but it feels good after a week and half off.  Feeling good about myself as well.  Positive energy is flowing!  Good luck everyone!

Luis

• About to head to gym & hit it hard - upper body today.  Hope everyone is having a great day & staying focused!

Journey strong, friends!

• Luis,

I'm from the Jackson, MS area. It's good to see another Southerner on here...even if you are a transplant from Phoenix!  :)

Hope you have a great day!

Journey strong!

Jon

• well UBW complete, made sure i strecthed before and after to help alievate any sorness, worked real hard, a spotter would be helpful, but hey do what you can and i did, i worked real hard, got my hits

GOD BLESS YALL