Starting 2nd April 2012

• Well just a few more days and off we go, i already got my game face on, prepared to set some new boundaries in my life, and to exceed them, being positive is everything, remember FAIL TO PLAN = PLAN TO FAIL

• I'm starting today!  Good luck :)

• i am gonna start the second as well could use a accountablity partner

• bhornett,

I am also starting on April 2. It will be my second challenge- finished my first a week ago. I am ready to get started again. I would love to follow yalls group. I cannot seem to figure out the blogging and personal page thing. have pic's and stuff to post. Any help?

Sister

• Hi im starting today, so would love to join your thread, i also have done BFL before and being sucessful, 10 years ago, i had my dream body for 4 months then fell pregnant with my second child.

I am currently 181 lbs and im going to get to 160lbs.  I already have the fitness side of things sussed, just struggle with the diet side of things.

"if it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you"

• Hi! I "soft started" this last week by going to the gym (only made it five days) and following the eating as best I could (didn't get in all the meals I should have). But I totally have my game face on for Monday! I pushed myself all week at the gym and am so sore, but it's a constant reminder of this awesome thing I'm doing for myself! Woot! So glad to know there are others starting with me! :)

• Greetings from Central Florida (I noticed there are other Floridians following this post) – I would love to join you for the next 12 weeks starting April 2.  This will be my 3rd challenge and it has been an “awesome” turnaround for me.  I lost a total of 20 lbs, dropped 12% body fat and melted away 25” – but since the last challenge ended December 31, I have “strayed” and not been very good – and feel terrible with tight fitting clothes.  From experience, the challenge is the easiest part, maintaining is the hardest.

In the past, the forum that I followed and participated in is what kept me in check so I truly believe in checking in with fellow BFL’rs daily or as often as possible.

pperk – you are so right with your recommendations, patience, pictures and putting your goals out there is great – I will post my goals later on today so that I have something to work towards.   I challenge everyone in the forum to do the same.

Good luck everyone – I look forward to the next 12 weeks!!

• I'm ready!!!  Excited to start tomorrow.  I just got home from the grocery store and have all I need for this weeks meals!  The first time I did this about 10-11 years ago the meals was the hardest part... mostly just getting 6 in a day!  I plan to be more focused on that this time!!  Even with that though I did have great results the first time around... and yes, I really started seeing them at week 8.. so I am really looking forward to hitting week 8 this time!  lol  One day at a time of course!!  Looking forward to keeping up to date with the rest of the folks here who are also starting tomorrow!  

• I've started this challenge before also.  I've picked April 2nd as I've been released to start my normal activity (some lifting restrictions)after undergoing hernia surgery two weeks ago.  i plan on using this challenge as preparation to run a 1/2 marathon in the early fall.

Good Luck to everyone taking this Challenge!

• Hey folks...I started today (April 1), so I'm in for the next 90 days.  Hope I can be an encourager to each of you & also receive the encouragement that I need from you to stay after it & finish.  

Journey strong, friends!

God bless each of you!

• I will turn 48 on June 20 of this year, so I plan to be in the best shape of my life when I get to that point.  I'm pumped!

Journey strong, friends!

• Hi bhornett,

I am also starting on the 2nd of April. I actually completed the BFL challenge once before (10 years ago) and kept it as part of my life for 8.5 years. Now I want to get back into it so I decided to restart it. I hope that blogging will help me stay strong once again.  

I see that you are from Melbourne, Australia... It's a beautiful city! I currently live in Budapest, Hungary. I wish you good luck for the challenge and let's keep in touch.

Miki

• Im also central florida (New Smyrna Beach) . remember this is about staying on course when the bumps come and they will come for all of us, but remember you can do it.

GOD BLESS

• Morning!! i had a great 1st day yesterday... did all the families baking and no i didn't touch a thing.... Usually i would cave in but ive only got another 5 days to go and i have my free day!!

Im doing a pump class thismorning so my focus is on great challenging weights.  I did bake some of my yummy banana protein muffins which i got from the first time i did BFL recipe is below - they are great when you just want something sweet.

Banana Protein muffins

1 cup flour (i find gluten free flour is the best)

2/3 cup skim milk powder

1/4 tsp baking soda

1/2 tsp cinnamon

1/4 tsp nutmeg

5 tsp splendar (or sugar subsitute)

2 tsp vanilla essence

2 scoops vanilla protein powder

8 egg whites

2 mashed bananas

mix together , put into 6 large texas muffin tins or 12 smaller ones and bake 180°C unti they bounce back.  2 large muffins per meal or 4 smaller ones.  I like a scraping of liquid honey on the top. YUM

ENJOY

• I did the same thing I completed the Challenge in 2003 The results stayed with me for a few years then I got lazy and started drinking to much beer. Looks like we are about the same age too.