Starting on 3/19/12-Anyone want to join?

• I forgot to add that I am 42, 5'6", and 152 starting weight. My goal is to end the challenge a very toned and trim 130.

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)

•  How is everyone doing so far? I am doing good, trying to get my nutrition down. I am trying hard to keep my macro nutrients at a 40/40/20, its harder than I thought. I have realized I like eating a LOT of fat and carbs. Trying to lessen the fruit a bit and up the veggies. Not a huge problem with bread as I am allergic to wheat and it makes me not feel good anyway.

How was everyones first couple of workouts? I feel a little like I am not doing enough, but I am having to learn to trust in the program, give it my all, and try not to just sit on my butt all day. I went out a while ago and pulled gigantor weeds out of my neglected flower beds, so hopefully that helped:-) looking forward to getting to know all of you guys!!! Shoot me an email if you want to buddy up and be accountable to someone- marcusandnicole@cox.net  

Nicole

• I'm doing OK, slipped just a tad on my diet today.  I ran 2 miles yesterday in intervals of 5.6mph for 2 minutes and 7.0mph for 1 minute, then did some squats and abs.  Today is my rest day as yesterday was my 7th day in a row of working out.  Tomorrow I'll be doing free weights and possibly a cardio class at my gym.

• Be sure and rest as much as you need to. You don't want to burn out!

• Renee, your progress from last time was awesome!

• So I walked with the kids for 20 minutes today to get some extra exercise.  We walk slow so I'm not counting it as cardio, but I felt more energetic and happier the rest of the day just from that. Tonight I am doing my first upper body workout.  Gotta get the bench and weights out of the garage and dust them off and then sit down and plan the workout first so I'm setting aside a good hour to get it all accomplished.  Tomorrow night I'm going to roller skate for cardio and I'm really looking forward to it.  Eating on plan seemed SO easy today, thankfully.  I'm weighing myself every day to hold myself accountable, and I'm already down 3.6 pounds from Sunday morning when I started.  How has day two been for everyone else?  I'd love to hear about it!

• Today was supposed to be my rest day but I just ran outside with a friend.  We did 2.6 miles, so much for rest!

• ok so i'm 32, 5'5" and weigh about 143 I want to loose at least 10 pounds and really tone up.  I'd prefer 15.  I'm running my first half marathon on Sunday!!! So I've been running and now I have a new tri bike so I"m going to work on that soon.  My biggest problem is my diet.  I"m still waiting on my book to come in...I ordered through amazon.  I'm scared I'm not doing well on my diet.  I'm also back into the recently dating scene so I need to learn to eat out on this plan.  Anyone have any diet advice for me.  What exactly do I look at?  I've gotten all my information online so anything that the book adds that I should know?

• Starting day 3 and can't wait to hit the gym;I've been out way to long for this but I'm gonna get back to where I was a few years ago or at least that's my goal!!Ev1 have a great day and give it your all!!!!

• @choxie;I try not to look at it as a diet but as a healthy lifestyle.I eat clean  for 6 days and I give myself a cheat day; so for its worked.Since dec.1 until now I've lost 30lbs and started back to the gym this past monday.I could give u my meal plan but ev1 is different.

• Hi.. I will be starting today and will need all the motivation there is.  First time to do this challenge but have had the book for 5 yrs...

• Wayoflife, how do you eat on your cheat day? Do you still stay pretty in line with calories or is it a full on crazy binge? I have a hard time having "just a little bit", so its better for me to stay away from unclean food all together!

haha@ tnismom, I have had my book forEVER, got it at a yard sale at least 5 years ago, but never thought I could do it. I am out to prove myself wrong!!!

btw, I just finished my day 3 lower body and my legs are like JELLO ;-) 

• @ Nicole81;I usually have my cheat day on Saturday and for me its the evening meal but I dont count calories;I usually eat mexican food.I look at it as a reward for eating clean thru the week and then the next day I get back on track..I eat 6 small meals a day thru the week but I do look forward to my cheat day or meal and since dec 1 I was 210 and now I'm at 180 and hitting the gym hard.

• Hi! My name is Kelly... I tried the challenge again last year but i got discouraged and quit after a month. I finished one a decade ago and looked and felt the best I ever had so I know it can be done. I have fallen into bad habits of skipping workouts and avoiding dieting by changing my diet plan every few minutes. I know BFL works. I guess I have been looking for an easy and quick way out of this.  I want to expect more of myself and be the person I know I can be again. I would love to check in here with y'all. I am formally starting Monday the 26th.

• Forgot to add that I am 51, 5'6  I weigh 135 with a bodyfat of about 27%. My goal weight is 127. I want to decrease my body fat to 20%.