Starting on 3/19/12-Anyone want to join?

• @honeybee use this www.livestrong.com/myplate I lost alot of weight in the past using that site to track my calories, sodium etc. Super easy to use and it has everyfood you can plug in already archived

• I am starting tomorrow as well.  I'm still waiting on my book to come in so I can read everything I need to know to really start but i'm going to try my best for now, from what I've read on here.

I've been trying to work on it some since Friday and I feel like I"m eating too much.   I also bought the protein powder today and am curious the best way to fix it.  I bought vanilla.

• Vanilla can be mixed with almost anything you can imagine, Try oatmeal, yougert, milk, water, coffee. My 2 favorite smoothies are 4 oz skim milk 1 scoop whey protein 2 tbs Bell peanutbutter 1tsp flax seed ground, they other is 2oz cottage cheese 2 oz yougert and about1/3 cup blueberries 1 scoop vanilla whey.

• Yep, I'm starting in the morning 3/19! I need the support too.

• so if I choose the first way of milk, protein, peanut butter and flax seed is that too much??  I'm worried I'm going to be eating too many calories.  Also can I add water or ice if I want to add more volue to this smoothy?

• Have you tried any of the Syntrax protein?  They "really" taste good!  The basic whey protein always seems chalky to me.

• Cool-thanks-checking it out now.

Thanks for the info.

• Hello, may I join your group as well? I actually started on January 31, but just haven't kept up in the way I've wanted & have decided to restart tomorrow. I'm determined to do this program, with the goal of laying a foundation for lifelong fitness. I've been in a battle with myself to establish regular & adequate exercise for several months now with going to the gym, etc. I'm 47 & my weight has crept up to 161 lbs. or so at 5'6". I'm also starting to develop cellulite, which I have to admit is freaking me out! It is truly a dream now to be in optimal shape for so many reasons. I know that joining with you will help keep me accountable which I think will help immensely. Thank you so much for being 'here' & for that support.

Yes! Here we go...! :)

Tammy

Ontario, Canada

• This will be great-several people are joining

• Welcome Tammy-

You and I are about the same- I am 48-and my weight is floating around 175-ekkkk!

I am going to try to log on daily and put an inspirational quote on(if no one minds)

Let's go team!

• Thanks, sfhoneybee & thanks for sharing our similarities. I sure can empathize. Thank God we're headed down another track now, eh?!

I'm looking forward to everyone's input, so I hope you'll be comfortable doing whatever you're inspired to.

Tammy

• Hey Caryl10,

I was reading your response and noticed that you said in your second challenge that you only put half of what you could into it and still saw amazing results. I just started the program on March 12th and I have been following it to a "T" (maybe even over thinking it a bit). I was wondering if you could give me some examples of how you put half of your effort into the program? I am looking for amazing results in body and I just wanted to know what to expect :)

• sfhoneybee and Tammy, I am right there with you, 44 years old and 164 lbs, 5'7", except this is a low weight for me compared to the last several years.  I have a 13 month old son and a 3 year old daughter and weighed 20 lbs more than I do now when I got pregnant with each of them. So although I'm glad I worked hard to lose all the pregnancy weight plus 20 lbs, I want to be down to 130 lbs and have a lot more energy.  My kids totally wear me out every day, and I need to be in good shape and good health to do all the things they want to do, and I most of all I need to do this for me so I feel good about myself. Happy Day 1 Everyone!!!!

• Today I'll be starting as well!!Cant wait to hit the gym,its's been way to long since I've been there.

• Good morning!

My name is FaithfulRenee. I did a challenge 2 years ago and gained incredible results. My 10 week progress photo is on page 1 of the media gallery. My life changed. I am now married to an incredible man who thinks I am beautiful no matter what. Yay me! I have 2 girls who are seniors in high school, a 10 year old daughter and a 8 year old son. We are busy and on the go always. I have not been disciplined in my eating or working out for quite some time. I'm not like I used to be though. Ready to refocus and honor God with the decisions that I make for my body. I need to be the best me I can be.

Today starts a new official BFL challenge for me. I am excited to go on this journey with all of you. It will take some time to get all the names down. My email address is listed on my profile. Really looking forward to getting to know each of you and be accountability partners :-)

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Keep the faith!

Faithful Renee :0)