Starting Challenge Feb 13, 2012>Who's With Me?

• I understand, I just finished my workout and I was dying, but finished without stopping ( 20 mi cardio). Day 1 exercise, done. I'm glad we have this forum, because I would have put it off till tomorrow just like I have been doing for the last few years. 84 days left. It will go by like a flash.

• I didn't have my one cup of coffee per day, and I have a busting headache, and have yet to workout. BUT I have at least 5 more hours till the end of the day! :) I am off my appetite too with this headache. This usually happens when I start a new regime, and the "enemy" attacks me. So ice bag and rotisserie chicken with yams here I come! Would like to see what everyone is eating to get some "new" ideas.

( I just might have oatmeal for dinner :P)

• Hey guys Im starting my 1st challenge today as well. I so want to win this 2012 Challenge but more than anything get my health in better condition.

• Challenge is off to a great start!  I can't believe it but I was up at 5:30am and at the gym by 6 for an upper body work out and some stretching.  I used to work in the building adjacent to the gym so it was super convenient to just pop over for a non-peak time workout but now I have to drive there.  I'm finally accepting the fact that I'm going to have to go in the mornings when it's not crowded.  The thoughts of fighting the crowds after work or having to get there at the crack of dawn have been the number one Challenge deterents for me up til about a week ago.  The notion of being anywhere at 6am, let alone the gym, is just hideous and overwhelming but so is having to wait over and over again for machines and weights and having your workout take two hours instead of one when it was hard enough just getting to the gym in the first place!  If not convenient, I at least need it to be efficient so I'm just gonna have to deal with 6am.  Bleh!  Having to meet a trainer there is the way to go motivation-wise but I'm probably only going to see them once a week so I'll have to rely on sheer will power to get there on my own.  I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

• Hi all.  I started today too.  So excited to finally get the baby weight off and be a healthy mama.  Looking to lose 30-35 lbs.  Good luck to everyone.  Can't wait to hear how ya'll are doing.  Today's cardio went great.  Looking to run a 5K during this 12weeks as well.  

Keep the fire buring!!

• 1st day was AWESOMEEEE!!!! after 3 long years i finally got into it. Have to admit was kinda scared that I wasn't going to make it out the gym alive haha. Just looking forward to giving it my all and any feedback is appreciated because I will do the same :)

• Today was a good day.  Got my UBWO in and eat authorized food.  My girl friend wants to join me in my workouts and do the BFL too!!!  This going to be fun now.  Looking forward to slimming down for my criuse and improving my tennis game.  

• Day 1 completed!!

No excuses!

• I'm in... again! Just finished my first workout and did'nt pull anything

• I just took my pictures and that is my motivation for tomorrow. I am hanging the picture on the wall, so it is the first thing I see in the morning. The day went well and I was fine with the eating, but it took me awhile to do the cardio.  

• You should just do a shot  of pure coffee in the morning and the next day do a half of shot and you won't get the headaches and rhen your off coffee.

• I need accountability partners too!! Anyone else work nights? I want to do this...just not sure how to do it with my schedule! any suggestions?? Help!

• If this wasn't my first HIIT treadmill workout, I can't remember when it was, but I am telling you my legs were jello on that last set and I was profusely sweating at minute 10 wishing I had a towel.  LOL  I'm in by no means in shape - was just starting to jog two weeks prior to starting this program and I thought THAT was a workout!  And when I first starting jogging on C1 this morning - my pecs from yesterday's workout were screaming as they jiggled!  hehehe

Someone asked about food.  Yesterday, I had a 1)post workout protein shake,  2)BFL breakfast burrito (but I coudn't do that many eggs and I used low carb, whole wheat tortillas.)  3)Snack was a low carb concoction I make and eat 3 tablespoons,  4) lunch was a tuna salad,  5) EAS low carb shake 6) grilled steak and green beans

• Day two down, did a great cardio workout and my girl friend joined me!

• Let's keep it going!  I'm at day 2 and feeling great.  I know tomorrow I won't be able to lift my arms but I'm looking forward to it!  LOL  Here's some quotes to keep us motivated.  

"The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win."

Roger Bannister  

"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination."

Tommy Lasorda