Starting Challenge Feb 13, 2012>Who's With Me?

• I'm starting tomorrow as well! I gladly welcome accountability partners. We can do it!

• Count me in!

• Tomorrow it is!  Here we go.  

• Hi Everyone,

Just posted my before pictures for the first time...for the first and second challenge :(

It is quite motivating. I'm on the east coast...South Carolina...and it is in the late afternoon. I'm going to bed early tonight so I can get up bright and early to head to the gym for my UBWO before work.

Good luck, Everyone!!!!!!

• Congratulations to everyone on their commitment to take this amazing challenge!

A Body for Life is a journey that most of us will follow the rest of our lives.  If you ever find yourself needing a little inspiration or advice this site is one of the best places on the planet to help along your way.

2011 Men's Body-for-LIFE Champion "endure... inspire... body for life!"

• Hey guys- I'm in this with you.  I pooped out on a challenge that ended a couple of weeks ago.  I got through about 9 weeks of it before kids sickness and an injury knocked me out.  I am proud that I've kept all the weight off that I lost, however, I am looking forward to moving my body again and having more energy.  BRING IT ON!!!

• thelibrarian1976

Hi Everyone,

Just posted my before pictures for the first time...for the first and second challenge :(

It is quite motivating. I'm on the east coast...South Carolina...and it is in the late afternoon. I'm going to bed early tonight so I can get up bright and early to head to the gym for my UBWO before work.

Good luck, Everyone!!!!!!

You should be so proud of what you accomplished the first time!  I can see such a difference!  Looking forward to rooting each other on this time!

-Laura

• Ok, got my first week planned out -  workouts and food.  Made myself a notebook, took my pictures and am ready to get going.  :)

• I'm in too.  Completed the challenge 10 yrs ago with great success but have gained back some of my weight so I am ready to go again!  But  I keep starting and then stopping after a couple of weeks.  My main weakness my DIET - so hopefully some accountability will help!

• Day one of the Challenge down! I'm gonna be one sore puppy! I was at the weight room at school at 4:30 a.m. and was just starting my workout when I heard the door opening. I thought, oh crap, they saw me on camera and sent the cops up here. lol No, it was another group of ladies coming to workout..... ALL in amazing shape!!! Nothing like being in my frumpy clothes while they are all in their muscle shirts!  That'll motivate you! I really needed some lighter weights to start on some of the exercises, but I got through with what I had.  As I think back, I should have used some of the rack weights as dumbbells.  

• Hi Everyone!

Charleyc1- WOW! 4:30...that is awesome. I got to the gym around 6 a.m. after lying in bed for 20 minutes after my alarm went off telling myself "I can do it after work." haha...NO WAY!

My arms felt like jello until a few minutes ago. I do this trick in which I tally up the total weight I lift for each exercise and then in a couple of weeks, I will compare and look at the increase :) It is motivating, too..to see how just adding 5 pounds onto a rep in a set adds up!

Today, for lunch, I am having chicken rollup with sauteed mushrooms and a couple of tablespoons of marinara, carmelized shallots and a sprinkle of Italian cheeses, broccolini, roasted carrots...I HAVE to still enjoy what I am eating.

I spend a couple of hours on Sundays roasting large pans of vegetables and steaming and sauteeing others...and a cookie sheet lined with foil and meats that I flavor in different ways....pop them in tupperware and freeze.

Have my liter bottle ready, too...

FEELING *SO* MOTIVATED :)

P.S. Charley- I wear frumpy clothes to the gym, too...but I think of all the super cute ones I'll be buying in just a few months :)

• Thanks, Laura...that is kind :) I am so motivated...I look forward to reading your posts.

• Good Morning everyone.

Day one began great for me. while I am off from work I started with my weakness.........breakfast....oatmeal and egg whites.  Workout to come.  Good luck everyone. Lets do this!

Great job charleyc1 and librarian I may need you to send me some food ideas. your menu sounded great!

• Oh my, Danger Muffin!  You sound just like me!  I also completed the challenge in 2001 with awesome sucess!  AND I am also 45 and BOY has my body been getting old on me - I actually am starting to look like a middle aged woman, and I am also "freakin out"!  Let's whip these bodies back into shape!  Hopefully our past success can be a great motivation!

• day 1!!!! complete!!! feel amazing!!1 never thought id make it out alive haha LETS DO THISSSSSSS!!!!!!!