Starting Challenge Feb 13, 2012>Who's With Me?

• Count me in also!  This will be my first challenge.  I'm 52 and hope to lose 25-30 lbs.  I'm ready to change my health and body!!

• I too have joined the 2/13 Challenge.  I competed in 2001 and finished in the top 6th percentile of all contestants so I know I can do it but I am also 11 years older, approaching 45, and feeling like I need a lot more support than the first time I did it.  I have really noticed some aging in the past year and it's freakin' me out!   Lol!

• I'm in.

I was going to start on MONDAY, after the weekend however I had to choose my usual box of wine (the ones that are equal to 5+bottles) or some quality food to get started. Once i left the store with some real food I realized I may as well get a head start and start today! Not sure how the w/outs will go but I will at least get some walking in and since i havent done a workout since Oct 2010....that may be a good start! :-)

*I'll still count my 12 weeks same as the groups does.

********************************************

PAIN MAKES YOU STRONGER

TEARS MAKE YOU BRAVER

HEARTBREAK MAKES YOU WISER

SO THANK THE PAST FOR A BETTER FUTURE

NOW IS THE MOMENT YOU START CREATING IT

*********************************************

• I started today so count me in! I need all the motivation I can get. I have been trying to lose weight for about 3 years now!

• HERES EVERYONE SO FAR  ;-)

Danger Muffin

Linda52

insuranceguy

Andys10

jessicab72

elk1228

Bookworm84

ctsoconnor

Mimi85

thelibrarian1976

ONAN

tn angelface

OnThePlainsof Hesitation

DarcyC

danijill

Froggy

newversion                           DID I MISS ANYONE??

• MEEEEEEEEE!!!!! IM READY TO GO AFTER THREE LONG YEARS OF READING THIS BOOK OVER AND OVER AND MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF ER TRIPS AND HOSPITAL VISITS AND HEALTH ISSUES. I HAVE BEEN SO READY AND AM SO EAGER AND EXCITED BUT I JUST WANT TO TAKE IT SLOW SO I DONT GIVE MYSELF A HEART ATTACK LOL. IM READY! SPRINGTIME LEGOOOOOOOO ;)

• I AM SO OVERDUE FOR THIS. PLEASE GOD HAVE MERCY ON ME LOL

• I started today, and I am really excited, looking forward to another chapter in my life !!  Turned 45 in Jan. Have a 3 year old daughter, being an old Mom is tough enough. I do not want to be an old, fat Mom, plain & simple, the the betterment of my life & my daughter aws well !!

I am in this for the long haul, and looking for teammates / support systems !!

I am in !!

• Hey Onan,  I'm starting on 2/13 also and I'm turning 43 on March 11th.  I was thinking the same thing.  

• I just had Burger King for lunch and am hating myself right now. The sooner I start, the better!

• This is the year I turn 50! I want to look 30 by my birthday!  Count me in and keep me accountable!

• HI! This year is the big five-oh for me! I have more to lose but I'm in!

• I will be starting on the 13th as well. A couple of years ago I did it, but only got 1/2 through...although I was able to lose around 10 pounds and get toned in that time period. I am looking to finishing the full 12 weeks this time though!

• I was feeling that way earlier in the week. Sounds so good and then feel like crap afterwards. Need to learn to fight those urges and think about how we feel after the fact and always keep that in mind.

• Hello tn angelface, I am starting the challenge tomorrow. I've read the BFL book over and over and decided that now that I'm 40, it's time to get into the best shape of my life. Here we go! I agree that accountablility is very important so hopefully we can all keep each other motivated,.