STARTING 1/9/12 WHOOO!!

• HAVE STARTED BFL MANY TIMES...GREAT PROGRAM, REALLY CHANGED MY BODY...BUT NEVER FINISHED FOR WHATEVER REASONS (OR EXCUSES)...THIS TIME I WILL DO IT !! GETTING MY FOOD, MY "PLANS" FOR WORKOUTS ETC. AND WILL OFFICIALLY START 1/9/12. I CAN REALLY USE ANY AND ALL ENCOURAGEMENT THAT COMES MY WAY !!  :)  LET'S DO THIS !!

spunkygal 2012   

• Hi.  I saw your post, and I'm in the same boat as you.  I just signed up to start on Jan. 9.  And I also have started the program a couple other times, but only followed it with about 70% adherence to the suggested methods.  (Played tennis or did not do aerobics at all).  But with the weights and the diet for about 6 weeks each time saw great results and ended up feeling, "well that's good enough" and went back to drinking beer and Taco Bell.  This time, I plan on doing the whole 12 weeks so I can look like some of those pictures (among other better reasons).  Stay in touch.  Let me know how it goes!

• Hi Guys,

I'm officially re-starting 1/9/12 as well & kind of "getting in shape to get in shape" this week. Getting back in the gym, eating better & getting the right stuff in fridge & cupboards. I'll be checking in/updating here as often as possible & look forward to a healthier new year!

• Hi Guys,

I've started and stopped the BFL challenge a couple times as well, but I've got some good motivation this time around, the big Three Ohh, lol.  My 30th birthday is in exactly 12 weeks from today so I am making 1/5 my "official" start date.  I've got the meals lined up, and already got my AM workout in.  So far so good.  I think a re-formed body, a Body for Life, will be the best birthday present ever!

Good Luck, and don't forget that prepartion makes this sooo much easier!

• Hey guys,

Im starting on the 9th Jan too. My mate has done this a few times and can't wait to get started. Protein shakes got delivered this morning and doing my weekly food shop at the weekend. My birthday is in 12 weeks and also got a holiday to NYC a month after so wanna look my best.

Good luck everyone,

Jason :)

• I'm starting on 1/9 as well...I'm so excited. This time I am focused and i'm ready to change my life. My goal is to feel confident again, and have enough energy to enjoy the most important thing in my life...my family. Good luck all, and I plan on using all of the tools and the forum to keep me engaged:)

Let's get it...

Tarra

• good luck !!

I did a walk/ run this week and thinking about a KICKBOXING class tonight ??? that counts as cardio right ?

spunkygal 2012   

• I started on 1/3.  This is my second time.  The first time I lost 80 pounds and felt great even though I did not reach my goal and finish.  I met the man of my dreams and gradually got lazy. I gained back 30 pounds over 3 years and dont feel that healthy anymore.  I am so determined to really go the distance this time and make it last.  I stuck to the exercise this week and it really sunk in how out of shape I got.  I have a lot of work to do!

• Hi All,

Sugar Daddy (my hubby) and I are starting the challenge on the 9th too.  This will be our third challenge.  We did our first two challenges back in 2002 and 2003 with very good success....although I just never melted away like many other participants have.  I am in better shape now and have a sluggish thyroid being successfully treated.....So, I am EXCITED to see what will happen in the next 12 weeks.  My goal is to cut my body fat percentage and lose at least 15 lbs.  My recommended weight range is 15-25 lbs less than I weigh now.  I would love a loss of 25 but I'd be happy with a lowered BF % and 15 lbs too!

If anyone wants to be an accountability email partner...let me know!

Lots of success to all!

• Hi everyone!

I have started and stopped several times as well. I even got to week 8 once with no missed workouts but my eating wasn't on track. I'm totally motivated this time and I'm starting the 9th as well! We should all update on here and keep each other motivated as much as possible! I think I will do better if I am accountable to someone other than myself...

Good luck to everyone :)

• My wife and I are starting the same days as well and are very excited. I have been through BFL twice before, first time for my wife. I think that with the forums and having some accountability will definitely help this time around!

• I guess there are two 1/9 threads.  LOL.  

I'm officially starting on the 9th, too.  I'm 43-yo and did one other challenge about 10 years ago (!!!!) with good success.  I'm doing it again and am ready to get this  body of mine in shape for summer.  Tank tops and shorts, here I come!  

Look forward to getting to know all of you. Having support makes all the difference.

Missy

• hi Mable ! wow 80 # that's great ! we can do this .. keep in touch :)

spunkygal 2012   

• Hi Missy ! I think the more support the "merrier " ha!

welcome...we can do this !

spunkygal 2012   

• I'm in. I completed BFL after my 1st child (about 9 years ago) and looked amazing. Since then, I have a 2 1/2 year old and keep using the same excuses-that I will start tomorrow, until I cheat, and then the same the next day. I could really use a good daily support group to stay on track again. I keep looking at my old pics-i know it works, but I just don't have the motivation this time around. I look in the mirror and don't recognize myself any more. I WANT this but don't know how to build the motivation to start and last.