Help! Running out of time for meals!

• Hi Everyone!

I'm currently on Week 3 and things are going pretty well so far!  The problem I'm facing today is that work has been SUPER hectic with meetings and it has messed up my meal schedule.  I am usually realy good about eating every 2-3 hours to fit everything in but it isn't happening today.    Is it better to cut the time in between the meals in order to consume all of the cal/fat/protein or is it better to leave a meal out? 

I ate my lunch at 2pm and I've got a meeting with no food allowed from 6 - 8pm. 

Do I skip my afternoon mid meal and eat my dinner at 5pm then have my last shake at 8:30 when I get home? 

OR

Do I eat my snack at 3:30  and my dinner at 5:30? 

Any thoughts on the matter are super appreciated!!  Thank you :-)

• I would suggest you eat them any chance you get, approximate a grazing pattern, if possible, and drink lots of water to help you from feeling too empty and hungry.

This happens to all of us once in a while, and I know it really stinks, but it doesn't keep most BFL'rs from reaching their goals.

Jacium

Once I discovered the joys of weight training, all other passions were transcended.

Jacium

• Thanks for the tip!