Hello, BFL crew! I am so glad for this forum, I have learned so much because of you guys! :) I have a question about what supplements to take. In the beginning of the challenge I would drink 1 Myoplex lite shake after my workout, but it made me feel kind of bloated :(. So I switched to Muscle Milk , which is lactose free (25g protein, 9 g carbs) and it worked well. I also have 1 Myoplex Lite bar as one of my meals a day. I take multiviamin and Vitamin C. I workout before I go to work, so I workout between 5-6 am, which is sooooo early and makes me tired. So I started taking C4 Extreme, which is kind of like NO Xplode, NO familty basically:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cellucor/c4-extreme.html

It gives me lots of energy, but on the bottle it says not to take it for more than 8 weeks, I dont know why :(

I also started taking BSN's Cellmass, which has lots of glutamine and creatine (one of my friends is a personal trainer, so he recommended these products). I don't know what I am doing though :) When I go to GNC or Vitamin Shoppe,  I am like a kid in a candy store, you can sell me anything :)

What do you guys take and how is it working for you? I am 125, 5'6 and I am looking to loose about 5 lbs and gain muscle.

Thank you!!!!!