August 29th Challengers!!

• Follow this post if you are starting the challenge on August 29, 2011.

This is just in time to make it to finish the challenge in 2011 and end JUST before Thanksgiving.

We CAN do this!!

~s

• I am in....

• Whew hew, Sonya!  Great to have you as a challenge partner!! :o)

• I'm also starting the 29th!  Can't wait!  I'm with you also.

• Me too!

• I did my first workout this morning, thought i was going to die but got through it!

• I am here to! I am 7 1/2 weeks postpardum and ready to get back into shape!! Here we go!

• Let's go!  I am ready!  Got my meals ready for the next week!!  I am ready!  

• Lets do this! :)

• I am starting tomorrow as well. I feel pretty organized, let's hope it lasts 12 weeks.

• I'm in!  I'm nervous and excited!

• I'm in. Better get to bed, I'll be exercising early in the morning. Good luck all!

• YES...I am in...I have done this off and on since I was 17 and it changed my life!!! I am now a mom with the craziest schedule in the world and Im ready to FINISH IT!! Furthest i got was a little over 2 months but the first probs I always have  are submitting my BFL info.! Push me to get those awful pics done tomm. guys!!

• Whew hew!!  For those on the west coast, we have officially started -- it's 12:09am!!  Looking at a few menu items for this week and making some minor last minute adjustments, and I'm good to go.  

I firmly believe my biggest challenge will be the water for this week.  My goal is to drink 1 bottle at or near each meal period.  Let's see what happens!

• I am a soldier in Afghanistan, and I just started as well. I took the "Before" pics...that made me even more motivated because pictures don't lie. I had my first workout last night, and my run this morning. I have started the diet, and I feel like I'm on my way.