Hi everyone,

I will be starting a 12 week BFL challenge on Sunday, August 14th.  I was wondering if anyone else will be starting on August 14th or 15th and would like to use this thread to post goals, share progress, and stay accountable for the entire 12 weeks.

My number one goal is to stick to the program and see the challenge through to the end.  Over the past year, I have started several challenges but only finished one.  The excitement of the first challenge helped carry me through to the end and I loved the journey.  Since the start of the new year, I have started two challenges but did not finish either one.

My next goals are to increase my strength by 10-20% on each of my lifts (based on the weights I start with on Monday and Wendsday) over the 12 week period and to improve my cardiovascular endurance as measured by the distance I cover on the elliptical and bike.  Using the BFL interval protocol, I want to do 5 miles on the elliptical in under 25 minutes and do 12 miles on the bike in 30 minutes (I do a 7 minute warm-up and 6 minute cooldown after the interval segment) so the cardio workouts total 30 minutes instead of 20.

Finally, I want to be a positive example to other people and encourage at least 2 people to start BFL or another fitness program.  

As for weight/body fat goals, I do not have any at this point.  I want to follow the nutrition and workout plans through to the end and see where it takes me. 

I have a BFL Success Journal and it is ready to go.  I also have a meal plan ready to go and enough myoplex shakes for the first two weeks.  I'm looking forward to this journey.

Let me know if you are starting a challenge and what your goals are.