The Plan

• I have been looking at the amazing transformations on here and I wanna get involved so i can look amazing like so many of you do.

Can you tell me where i can find the program that I need to follow for weight loss (approx 10-14 lb) of fat and gain lean (not bulky) muscle. I cant find the correct area that would provide me with meal plans and training programmes. Or do you have to buy something?

Grateful for your assistance

Thanks

• This is a great place to start.  http://bodyforlife.com/library

You can find basic information here on the site.  I highly recommend that you purchase either the Body for Life book or the Champions for Life book.  Both very informative.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• Many thanks, will def get involved. I need to change something as my gym work outs arent changing my shape anymore. are the supplements/shakes/bars 100% necessary on this plan for it to work? I already have some Maximuscle diet protein powder and I'd rather not waste it.

Thanks again x

• Whole foods are always first choice, but for me personally and my schedule, supplements are a great benefit when a real meal just isn't happening.

BFL will certainly give you absolute focus in the gym which is what the masses are lacking.  Wishing you the best!

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory