Hi - I am a female looking to lose 10lbs and get really fit and toned.  I am on day 2 of my 3rd week and some questions have come up.  I was hoping someone could look at my typical meal day and let me know if it looks right and if any tweaks need to be made.  I have lost 2 lbs so far and feel good, but I'm hungry a lot and sometimes barely make it to my next meal...I tend to eat closer to every 2 hours in order to fit all my meals in.  So far, I haven't missed a workout so that is going well...so here it is.......

5:30 am - 16 oz water - workout

7:30 - 1 egg + 2 egg whites scrambled with cooking spray and chopped onion and tomato, portion of oatmeal mixed with water, decaf tea w/skim milk

9:30/10 - GNC protein powder (20g prot, 2 carbs) mixed with 8 oz skim milk

12:00 - soy bologna on small high fiber tortilla with 2 TBS of hummus, green salad with balsmic vinegar

2/3ish - 1/2 C cottage cheese, Gala apple

5:00 - 1 portion of recipe from EFL cookbook, veggies

8:00 - EFL cheese cake

I am very hungry lately...barely held on today...the protein shake was very filling the first few days but now is not so much...do I need to add anything?

Also, I don't eat meat...is it ok to substitute soy "beef" crumbles for ground meat in recipes?  What about greek yogurt?  Is that a protein or a protein and carb?

I'm 5'4, starting weight is 122.5...l40 years old