I have decided to do a bodyforlife challenge starting tomorrow
Im currently very out of shape at 295lbs and 45% bodyfat and im only 6ft tall
Plan for first day
9.30-m1 myoplex diet
11.30 m2 6xeggwhites,1 yolk, 1 slice of lowfat cheese,1 slice of lean ham, cup of spinach and 1 chopped tomato made into an omelete and 1 portion of oatmeal with a little splenda and cineamon
2.00-workout-20 minute aerobic solution
5.30-m4-wholewheat pasta,extra lean mince meat,1 cup of spinach,1 chopped tomato,a little lowfat/low sugar pasta sauce
8.30 -m5-lowfat yougurt/lowfat cottage cheese
11.30-m6-myoplex diet and 1 tablespoon of fish oil
What web browser those this site support best, it took me ages to post that pic
Honestly I'm not certain whether you are serious or toying with us. Isn't this 6packmission? Giving you the benefit of a doubt, these are the comments and questions that came to my mind, in no particular order.
1. What made you decide to come back to BFL?
2. What changes have you made to make this challenge different from the other times you have started and quit?
3. What are your goals - you should be able to list at least three?
4. Your first meal seems late in the morning for not doing your exercise until afternoon.
5. Is 20-minute aerobic solution a high-intensity interval workout?
6. While I know that BFL "allows" up to 3 shakes a day, I don't think that shakes keep you feeling full long enough. Consider one per day and eat real food the rest of the time.
7. Speaking of food - there are many options beyond spinach and tomatoes. Vary your diet so you do not get bored.
8. I understand that this represents Day 1. What do you plan for weight training days?
9. BFL works best for those who plan. Starting on a whim and making it up as you go is a waste of time.
Want it. Plan it. Do it.
1. What made you decide to come back to BFL?ITS WHAT IM FAMILAR WITH, I KNOW THE PROGRAM INSIDE OUT EVEN THOUGH i HAVE NEVER COMPLETED A CHALLENGE, I KNOW i CAN HIT THE GROUND RUNNING WITH IT
2. What changes have you made to make this challenge different from the other times you have started and quit? MY GOALS ARE MORE REALISTIC AND I HAVE DECIDED NOT TO LET THE FREEDAY WRECK WITH MY MIND
COMPLETE THE BFL CHALLENGE
LOSE 25LBS OF FAT
SAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO VISIT MY BROTHER IN AUSTRALIA
MY MEAL PLAN WILL VARY FROM WEEK TO WEEK, NEXT WEEK IM WORKING EVENINGS, SO THE MEAL PLAN I OULINED IS TO FIT AROUND MY WORK SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK
OF COURSE, THE 20 MINUTE AEROBIC SOLUTION IS WHAT THE BFL CARDIO WORKOUT IS CALLED
7. Speaking of food - there are many options beyond spinach and tomatoes. Vary your diet so you do not get bored.I WILL BUT SPINACH IS PROBABLY THE KING OF VEG
WHAT THE PROGRAM OUTLINES, ROTATE CARDIO WITH WEIGHTTRAINING DAYS AND ROTATE WEIGHTRAINING DAYS BETWEEN UPPER AND LOWER BODY WORKOUTS
9. BFL works best for those who plan. Starting on a whim and making it up as you go is a waste of time
IVE NEVER SEEM YOUR BEFORE AND AFTER PICS
I think you need to take new before photos because these are the ones that have been up for a while.
Spinach is a great vegetable, no better than broccoli. It's okay if you really like spinach to choose that regularly, but don't be afraid to pick other equally good choices.
There's nothing wrong with 3 shakes per day. I regularly have 3 and feel that's been very good for my progress. I would suggest that you choose the one that is right for you and Myoplex Lite is not what's right for a man.
Jessica Mighty Max ~ 2013 Body-for-LIFE Champion ~ Champion is a VERB!
No need to shout, and if you want to see my pics, you need only click on my username to see my profile.
I wish you every success and hope you are able to visit your brother in Australia.
Jessica-those pics are new, they were taken in the exact same location
Saralynn- Iused caps to better distingush between your question and my answer
Good Luck Fighting Fit! Thank you for your support for me awhile back. I am still going strong and loving the results :)
Kelli Green, www.lexipink.com
Fightingfit, (mark right?)
I know you have what it takes to reach your goals. And BTW I think your goals are awesome. Simple.Focused. Doable.
You can do this!!!!
thanks for the support folks
Well, I for one congratulate you on even getting this far. The past is the past, good on you mate!
good luck mark and just for the record @sarah, having 3 myoplex shakes is "by the book" :)
@mark, why did you change your screen name? best of luck to you on your challenge
Hi Charlie - I know that 3 shakes is "by the book," but I also don't think it works for everyone. I am hoping that fightingfit will take a look at changing up what he has tried before and find what really works for him.
sara - could you elaborate on what you mean by " i dont think it works for everyone"? i dont understand how a mrp could not work for someone.
© Abbott Laboratories,2013