Getting Started June 18th - Who's In?! :)

• Here we go people! Let's get started tomorrow and cheer each other on to the last week on September 10th!!! Let's ROLL!! :) Who's IN?! :)

• Jambaum--  

I guess "technically" I will be starting on Sunday or Monday.  Tomorrow is my birthday, so I know I will not start then!  I would love to be a part of a group again and am planning on begining right away!!!  :)  Have you done BFL before?

• Hi ElisaAB! :) Yes, I have done it twice before, but didn't finish either time :(  But the weeks I did do it I saw extraordinary results! :)  But sure...I'll start with you whenever you want! :)

• count me in, I have had the book for a while, have not finished reading it but am anxious to start. I will start tomorrow and read rapidly to stay on track. I really want to finish and see a transformation in my body. I would love any tips or any help I can to stay on track.

• I have started today as well.  We deserve this - we deserve to feel EXCELLENT!  To look GREAT!  And to be HEALTHY!  Here's to us!  a fellow cheerleader!!!

• YEA! Here we go! I am in tomorrow! Not looking forward to my "before photos" tonight...blah...but BOY and am I looking forward to those "after" photos! Cheers to thin thighs and lean mean muscle EVERYWHERE! By the way...I woke up in the middle of the night last night and realized I didn't tell ElisaAB HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Saddle up Julie J and Want2bhealthy! Here we go!    P.S. - Want2bhealthy you can all kinds of stuff on the website to keep you on track.  Look for the weekly inspirations...and come here ANYtime and we will encourage and life you up and give you any advice we can! Blessings and love to all!

• Got my first workout - upper body pumped out! It felt good! How did everybody else's go today? :) Looking forward to tomorrows! WOOT WOOT!

• I'm jumping in on Monday, so I'll check in with you guys then!  I barely finished my first challenge and I didn't see it as a success as much as it was a learning experience.  Let's all cross that finish line EVERY DAY with pride!  Good luck!

Julia - Herder of Herding Dogs and Children

C1 - 3/21/2011 PUPPY POWER!!!

• I'm jumping in on Monday, so I'll check in with you guys then!  I barely finished my first challenge and I didn't see it as a success as much as it was a learning experience.  Let's all cross that finish line EVERY DAY with pride!  Good luck!

Julia - Herder of Herding Dogs and Children

C1 - 3/21/2011 PUPPY POWER!!!

• Alright Julia! Awesome to have you on board! I will be looking forward to hearing how your workout went tomorrow! Push yourself! :)

• Sunday (yesterday) was my first day!  I'm super-excited, I LOVE challenges!  On of my main goals is to do a full chin-up by the end!  I'm 30 years old, female, married and we live in central IL.  I'll be journaling over at SparkPeople: http://www.sparkpeople.com/mypage_public_journal.asp?id=CORGIPANTS

I practiced all the workouts before starting out so I would know how long they ACTUALLY take for me.  I learned I definitely need to push myself hard, because I can coast by and keep doing the same weights I always have if I'm not actively thinking about making it a challenge!

• I'm starting today with lower body workout tonight.  I tried challenge fall of 2010 but didn't finish.  I'm committed to finishing this challenge now.   My 35th birthday is 6 weeks from now.  I will be on my way to a healthy fit me then and be wearing a smaller size too:)   Look forward to getting to know you all and encouraging you all as we do this challenge together.  

• Hi ,everyboby.It's my first time.Do I need to read a book first?This site doesn't have much information on how this work.Any help on where I can get more info?

• Oh ,sorry ,I didn't see that there is a labrary:)

• I hope you guys (and gals) don't mind if I join in with you! I completed 8 consecutive challenges from 2002 through 2004 and lost a total of 80 lbs and felt fantastic! Then pregnancy and motherhood took my hard earned body away :-( Now I'm ready to get it back. I have a great partner for this challenge in my 22 year old son and a great motivation in my 5 year old son. I hope it all comes back to me because I had it down to a science :-)