starting 09 May 2011 - Have done this before in 2001 and had great results then! Anyone joining same time?

• Okay well, it is time to change! I am starting with you.

I have been over weight since puberty, and its time to get fit! So excited!

I have lost the weight before, but never consistently...this time I would like some support.

Love and thoughts,

Rachel

• Hey, good luck Rachel. I'm starting tomorrow as well. I'm looking forward to it.

• Hi Maria, Nice to see you are prepared for new body and life, offcource you can do this, also during vaccation, you just have to deside that you are going to do it... !

Write down what the challenges would be to keep focused, and also write down how you can overcome your challenges and stay in the program.

If you do som few exercises every morning - im sure that will give you more energy, sand more strengt to keep in program.

Looking forward to see your results during this 12 weeks.

G Luck !!

• Good Morning All ~ Happy Monday!

I did my first workout and I must say, I'm feeling pretty good.  Having my breakfast and getting ready to start my day.

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!

Chat soon.....TeriP

• Sorry I'm a little late to the party, but I am also starting today!  I'm free from college for this summer, and am ready to lose this weight.  I'm about to eat breakfast and go workout, so I'll talk to you guys soon.

• Hello everybody!  Great to finaly be at day 1..!

Have been on my gym to work out my upper body program, have had some healty meals, now looking forward to work out again tomorrow. - This is both fun and good for body and mental helth.!

Have also updated my profile withe before pics and stats, looking forward to acctually say this was my "before me"  after some weeks of good training and helty meals.

Have an nice say everyone - keep training and focusing on how you want to change, and how much good food you can eat.

Motivated regards from Norway.

• Hi I am starting today also. I am still trying to get it all together but I think I finally have it figured out. I live in Florida and am a 37 year old mother to 5. I am 5'10 and weigh 215. I have a 10 month old so still have some baby weight to lose. I have never been so ready to do this, I am so tired of feeling blah. I really need to get some before pics but don't really want anyone seeing me this way. UGH!!!

• I am starting today! and I would love to be part of this thread. I really need the encouragement. I have done BFL a few times, but tend to fizzle out by week 4. I do not want that to happen this time! I have planned my week and as soon as I get off work I am heading to the gym!

• I'm totally with you. I did this about 10 years ago after my fourth child turned 4 yrs old. I was 32 then and body for life helped me lose the weight and tone and be in the best shape ever. I maintained that lifestyle for 3 years then things happened including a back injury. I have recovered to the best possible. Now it's time to get this body back in shape.  I am ready to feel good again.

I do believe that being organized is key. What did Bill say, "if you fail to plan then you plan to fail". It's all about organization and planning. I've got my folder ready. I started my challenge today and off to good start. I feel like I will need this forum and all the encouragement I can find. Especially since my family isn't on board. But little do they know, they will be eating whatever I make for dinner. It's all coming out of my "Eating for Life' recipe book. I am going to try every recipe in the book...at least that is the plan.

So good luck and lets DO this!

• OkieDokie  I'm in :) 42yr guy from Oklahoma I made it through 8 weeks last time I did this about 8 years ago or so before I started it this time I went about it a little different. first I just started going to the gym on my lunch hour for a month doing real low weight excersize just to get the habbit going, then I started the meal plan last week to get a real grasp on it. So this weekend I stocked up the fridge made a journal and did a bunch of cooking sunday for the week of meal I planned out. I am using eas 100% whey protien powder and going to be having a couple smoothies with it a day to make those extra meals easier.

I started the day with some protien Oatmeal and did a great upper body workout at lunch time.. I've been eating my extra meals today and feeling great knowing I am dedicated to not being a chubby hubby anymore... I'll post my before pics (eewww) later this week with stats. I plan on updating pics every 4 weeks. It would be great to team up with everyone and be there at the 12 week finish line together.. See you all there and talk to you soon

T

• Wow!  Everyone sounds ready!!  Today was my first day and I did good eating and had a good upper body workout.  Here is what I ate:

Breakfast:    

protein mix - vanilla, 1.5 serving

Apples, fresh, 1 small (2-1/2" dia)  

Lunch:    

Baby Carrots, raw, 1 medium   

Romaine Lettuce (salad), 2 cup, shredded

Tuna, Starkist Chunk White Albacore in Water, 2 serving

Salad dressing, Kraft Thousand Island, 2 Tbsp,  

Dinner:    

broccoli and cheese kroger brand, 1 serving

spinach frozen kroger brand, 2 serving

Chicken Breast, no skin, 1 breast, bone and skin removed   

Snack:    

Protein Bar - EAS, 1 serving   

Almonds, 1 oz (24 whole kernels)  

String Cheese, 1 serving

Apples, fresh, 1 small (2-1/2" dia)

I might do a yogurt instead of the apple and string cheese later tonight.  Now I have to plan for tomorrow - at least what to eat - cardio is the physical part!  Glad we are all here. Let's make this happen!

• Today's been pretty good!  I only did but so well with my eating, but I killed the workout.  KILLED IT!!  Anyway I hope everyone's had a great first day, and I'll see ya tomorrow.

• Today was great~ hope you had a great first day too! I will sleep well tonight!  I love having my meals planned out ahead of time.  I created a table/chart on computer that includes each meal for each day (printed & placed it on the fridge) ~ this makes meal time easy because I look at Monday & see what I am going to eat~ don't have time to think about choices!  Love EAS protein shakes, but not real crazy about the protein bar~ had them at meal 2 & 4.  

I did my upper body work out around 4:30 today, and my muscles are still fatigued at 9:00pm.  So, I would say it went well!  I used EAS ProScience Push before my workout, and I have been sweating like CRAZY all evening (not sure if this is a side effect of the product)!  I only used 1/2 a packet since it was my first time using it.  The product is designed to give you energy and increase strength.  

So, Here's to day 2!  Best wishes to you all!  

• Hey everyone-I read through some of the posts and everyone sounded like they did great..My food was great and so was my upper body hit 8 for back and shoulders and 9 the other areas, no 10 but recorded my weight so I know where I will need to improve on Friday. I love the EAS peanut butter cholate crunch bar can't eat them though cause I'll eat more then supposed to :) they are great. I'm going for the choclate myoplex lite and low carb peanut butter bars. Oh  one mistake I had 3-4 cups of coffee with sugar free crfeam. Yikes ! anyway today was a good day and I will ssee you all tomorrow-cardio ugh ! I am building a body for life that's my mantra and I'll use it the full 20 minutes :)

• Good Evening Everyone!  Day 1 was ok.  I didn't get in all of my mini meals, but I did a pretty good job on my work out.  I don't have any of the supplements or protein bars, so I am working off of the food list ~ for now.

My husband stopped for ice cream and I turned it down ~ YEA for me.  If I'm going to make this change, I need to stay focused from the start.

Have a good night and we will chat again tomorrow.

TeriP