Who is starting 5/2??? Can't do this Alone!

• Im in..setting up my week right now!

• Abby.  Good luck.  I'll be watching the progress.  You've given me the inspiration to start today too.  Thanks! I can’t enter the Challenge here but will be working along.

Again… good luck  ;-)

Every second counts!

• I'm starting 5/2 also.  We can do this!!!  We are changing our "bodies for life' right now!!!

• Hi Abby and everyone else!!!  I am starting today also!  I did this program in 1999 and did GREAT until I hurt my back on the leg press!!!  I healed up quickly, but lost motivation to continue!  Now I am a new Mommy to a 17 month old little girl and I am the heaviest I have ever been and feel absolutely gross!  I am going to do this and you can too!!!!!!  Stay in touch!!!

• Hope all you that started today had a great first day on your first step to a great new you! I had a super workout and am looking forward to a great Monday.

• Hello,

I've been reading this forum for months now.  I have been eating clean for the last two weeks on most days to see how I would make out.  I have a 6 year old son that is in school every other day and a 7 week old.  I think working out is going to be the hardest part to find the time.  I am getting up 1-3 times a night.  It's hard to plan an exact workout time.  I know it says to workout before you eat but I don't think I am going to be able to do that.  I already ate at 7am and am going to do my lbwo around 9.  I hope eating before working out everyday doesn't wreck my chances of getting fit.  A little worried...

Lets all keep in touch on here and cheer each other on!  

• Good job, Bronco!  On my way to the gym after I drop off my kids.  Legs today.....Ugh.  K_F, you can do it!  As long as you do the workouts and eat good I think that you will see results.  :)

Kristy, RNmommy, SkinnyMe, Abby.....let's do this!  I think the support will be so good for us.  

Happy Monday!

Denise♥

• Hi

Started today and would love being part of this group.

I completed this challage bout 10 years ago w great success, so I know it Works!!

• For those who are worried about working out first thing in the morning..Don't sweat it.  Do it when you can.  If not, do what the book says. This week for me 3 of my workouts will come later in the day.  Next week they will all come in the morning..  The key to making this work is to make it work for you as much as possible w/o going too far away from the program.  You will still lose weight and become more fit if you work out later in the day.  Stay with it and do your best and you will see the results.  Diet is the biggest key guys.  So if there is one thing you want to get right it's that.  

• I am starting today again also.  I planned to start in March and a week from now would have been the end of twelve weeks.  After ten days, I starting eating out of control again and not working out.  I obviously need to be accountable to myself by reporting to someone.  Maybe someone out there will help?!!!

• Just post your progress here Ganda or start a blog.  That way you have somewhere to report to.  

• Hi everybody ! I already started today ! Yeeheeee !

• @Convo, I missed getting to the gym this morning and felt disappointed in myself, but your comment cheered me up :)  I'll be sure to hit the gym tonight!

• @Question, I have to hit it tonight too! I bet it hurts all the same tomorrow lol

• Im starting today! I am so lost on this site how do i start the program?