Cutting Crew -- C2 It - April 25th

• good job.... go to my profile and you can see the BIG me and my progression... we all had to start somewhere.... congrats on taking the first step.... now dig deep and stick to it... this program DOES work

Learning to be Happy with Where I am in Life...

• No need to feel embarrased.... You're on the right road now and that's what matters. We all started this because we wanted things to change. Check out my profile and see my pics - pretty scary. I've still got a long way to go.

If it's going to be... It's got to be me

• Hey everyone! I can't WAIT to start on Monday. Yesssss.

@ddd222999 Welcome! A little word of advice for you, if I may... Calling yourself names like 'fatty' are so self-destructive and can head you on the path to failure. When you look in the mirror, be kind to yourself. As you go through the challenge, day by day, the changes will be subtle. If you focus on the negative, you'll never see the positives! Everyone has to start somewhere, and  a lot of us didn't start as fitness models (go see my profile),  but we're all in better shape than we were before we started the challenge. Stick with it!

Okay Cutting Crew, it's almost go time! What are you doing to prepare? What's your mindset like? What are your goals?

• @Newsie -- Buzz and I have already been working out.... where were you @5am this morning... ?  I was at the gym tearing up the Bike... Sweat flying all over the place. Sorry I just couldnt stay outa the gym.... I had needs!!!!! Goals you say????

1) size 32 pants or less

2) 15% or less Body Fat

3) More toned, sculpted chest and arms

4) 6-pack abs

that is just for a start....

Anyone Else Wanna Chime in????? Huh... Do ya???? well do ya????

• Hey Everyone! Just got off the stairmaster, showered, had a myoplex RTD, and am now basking in the endorphin  post-exercise-glow...it does feel soooo good to work out a bit!

I think for this challenge I am gonna go thru the closet and find the Pants of Judgement, the determiners of the "success" of the upcoming 12 weeks.  A great visual aid for my quest!

@Tazz- you're going for 32"?!! Since I am only 5'3", I guess I gotta go for 30" !! I can tell you are gonna work my a** off this time around, huh? OK- game on, brother!

See all of you at the starting line on Monday!

Power on-

BobbyA

• @BobbyA -- lets make this interesting shall we???? I am 5' 8" and I will shoot for 30s as well.... IT IS GAME ON INDEED!!!!

In order for me to see the 6-pack abs I know are lurking under my remaining Belly Jelly.... I must kick my abs routine up a notch... I think continuing with Ab Ripper X and maybe on those weeks where I only have One Ab routine... I will throw some other ab workout in.... anyone else up for that????

Oh and Bobby... I found another zebra print for the next 12 week posing... this one is a bit less forgiving than the one I wore previously.... Nuff Said

• @BobbyA -- just noticed you are in Tacoma WA... I have a son @ Fort Lewis.... small world

• Goal to get down to 185 and have my body fat between 8-11%

I have another session with my torture friend ie trainer tomorrow giddy up

• @Cleet -- I will say a prayer for you... or maybe for your trainer????

• BUFF TAZZ are we finally going to see that Zebra Thong?  I believe that all you guys should help save the wildlife and keep the material minimal - please do you part for the environment - Oh and us ladies. :0)

• @DEBBY -- I have already posed in a Zebra Print (in my profile) however after this challenge... the THONG will rear ITS Ugly Head and my equally Ugly BUTT

• TAZZ I am sure those cheeks will be as buff as the rest of your good self. Great job by the way, very impressive and a big thank-you for keeping us all motivated. Here's to the next 12 weeks.

• @DEBBY -- thanks... I plan to bump it up a notch in this next go round... Buzz and BobbyA are ready... as is Cleet and Newsie.... now you... I will work those buns of mine and yours too!!!! count on that.. we have a new one to join us for her first challenge ddd222999 or Triple D as Buzz called her... I hope that doesnt offend her... we are not here for that... but to encourage and prod each other along this road to better health....

and I guess I did get a lil Buff over past 12 weeks... I cant wait to see what the next 12 hold for US!!!

and DEBBY where are your accountability photos?????? well???

• No offense meant... eeeeeeeeeeeek

If it's going to be... It's got to be me