Back to what I know works after almost 2 years.....

• GOOD AFTERNOON!! 

Back in 2009 I did a BFL challenge and it was the best I ever felt in my life!!! My posture was amazing, I looked great, I felt great!!!  Then I must have thought I could maintain that without doing anything because since I have put back on all the weight I had lost plus some....

Now, effective today, I am back......I know it works!!  The challenge is keeping myself motivated enough to see it through to get the results I know are waiting for me if I stay dedicated!!!

Taking my before's, and measurements tonight but here's my basics:

Female/27/5'3''/153lbs

Goal: Back where I was July 2009...I don't even know exactly what my weight was for sure then (I think around 130) but what I do remember was how I felt!! 

Can't wait to get to know everyone!!!

• So glad you found your way home.  Welcome back.  Yes, BFL is the real deal; it truly works.  You know that from past experience.  I want to wish you the best of luck.  Make sure you re-read everything and plan it all out and then make it happen.  You did it once, you can certainly do it again.  We are here for you!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Hi, just read your post and wanted to let you know I'm in with you!  I also started a few months ago and felt great but I let some things in life get me down and I quit.  Unfortunately I gained in the process.  I'm ready to start again, no quiting this time!  BDMom your quote is inspiring and I'm going to start out with that mindset.  This forum can be a great asset for motivation and I know I'll be using it alot.  

I'm 30 years old, 5' 6'', and weight 165 lbs.  I just started a women's only boot camp and I'm loving it so far so I'm not sure I'll be following the workout routine but the diet is where I really struggle so I'm planning on sticking with the original BFL food list.  

Best of luck bull5480!

• Best of luck to you as well Happytraveler!!!