The end of day 1

• Wow what a great start, here is what we had to say after the first work out at 5am.

Travis - I want to get this work out down! Figure out the weight and hitting my high points. Arms feel great Chest needs MORE! Feeling sick talking about the food I have to eat. I have never really ate breakfast. Running tomorrow whaaaaat???

Darlene - Following some of the suggested meals (BFL) Breakfast was G-O-O-D! Will be the most food Ive eaten in years. Wow still full like all day till1:30pm.

We have 3 of the 4 kids with Grandma for a couple of days, cant wait to see what kind of chaos we go through when the whole clan is here.

T and D Calvert

The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do - Walter Bagehot

• Good job! It is my first day too. I am still hungry and now starting to feel sore from working out today. I can't wait for tomorrow!

• Kris - Good job right back at ya, we are taking ibuprofin tonight. We will see how it goes tomorrow. Wife has weights im running for the first time in my life. woe!!!!!

T and D Calvert

The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do - Walter Bagehot