Hi Everyone

• Well its been quite good scanning this site and getting all excited and motiviated about making the choice of getting stuck into the program. I really like the idea of having a structured regime where I just follow what I am told to do and do it. I have been so slack these past six months and packed on the weight for various reasons all of which I have decided to come to terms with it and do something about changing it. I hate being fat and the truth is I am at the moment and if I am not careful its going to affect my health in a very negative way. Can't have that as it will have not just a bad effect on me but others as well, mainly my kids. So time to shape up. I look forward to interacting with you all on here and getting some tips to stay on track.

Regards Tanz

• Welcome tanz congrats on making the decision to make the change we all are here for the same reason, to make a change, in our bodies and in our lives. This is an awesome place for support and encouragement. Keep on reading and getting inspired here, and please what ever you do.... DONT GIVE UP! I myself tried twice and gave up half way in... this time im sticking it out just wrapped up week 6 for me and no quitting in sight.. week 7 here i come :-) again welcome.. and i look forward on hearing about your progress ... Kaina

• Hi, Taina! And welcome! I applaud you for signing up to this challenge. I hope you'll love this program as much as I do. I'm finding it easy to stick with it. I'm never hungry. And I feel so good after every workout. I'm going to start week 3 on Monday and have lost 3.5 pounds so far. We can do this! :)

Best wishes to continued success,

Sunberry

"Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit." 3 John 2 (New Living Translation)

• I meant to say Tanz, not Taina! My bad!!

"Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit." 3 John 2 (New Living Translation)

• Hello, Tanz and Kaina! Just checking in to see how you're doing. :)

• Sunberry,

Things have been going well absolutely killed my HIIT workout yesterday went for a beach run in the sand and OMG that was intense..LBWO today woo lol.. can't wait to get this week over with then weeks 8-12 the "magic weeks" come..thanks for checking up:-) Tanz... how you holdin up??

• Hi, Kaina! Really happy to hear you're doing so well. Must be so exciting to be reaching the "magic weeks." BTW, what does HIIT stand for? :)

• HIIT High intensity interval training...on the other thread im following that's how everyone was referring to their 20 min workouts .. so I just was using the lingo :) what about you sunberry?? How's things going?

• Thanks for telling me what HIIT stands for! I really appreciate it. :)

I'm doing really well. I'm in the middle of Week 3, and I've lost 4.5 pounds so far. Woohoo! I'm doing my HIIT very well; hitting my 10s consistently. But I have to up the weights in the strength training. I sweat, but I don't reach "grunt-level." Yet. :) Thanks for asking!

• good to hear sunberry keep it up and yeah it's good to get to  the "grunting" lol but make sure you use equipment that wont hurt you in case you get to failure before you hit your target rep. I myself like to use free weights dumbells barbell etc but if I am gonna push it hard i usually use a machine to do my "level ten" set unless i can get a spotter. *don't need a dumbell to come crashing into my face  come to think of it though might make an improvement lolol.. 4.5 lbs in one week GOOD WORK! im at 18 lbs as of last friday.. still no real physical difference though.. well to me anyway but i do feel a whole lot better and have definitely gained strength so that's a good sign.. anyway im ramblin on and on.. Keep up the good work sunberry and keep me up to speed with your progress..

Aloha.. kaina

• Oops! I meant to say 4.5 pounds in 3.5 weeks. My bad! :)

I've just been using cable machines for all my UBWO routines. I'm planning on switching that soon, so thanks for the tips!!!! :)

18 pounds! Woohoo!!! Great job!

Talk soon,

Sunberry :)

• Typo: 4.5 pounds in 2.5 weeks, not 3.5 weeks. Hahaha :)

• Hey sunberry just checkin on things with you thus far... I sort of was hanging of the wagon towards the end of this week but didn't fall off lol. I didn't miss a workout but Friday and Saturday were complete disasters as far as food went.. Used saturday as my free day but was back strong this morning with my 20 min cardio session on the eliptical, then actually went for a twenty min. light jog on the treadmill after i recovered from my first round it felt so good had to get more.. anyway Hope you had a great weekend.. and hope to hear from ya aloha .......... kaina

• Tanz!! where are you?? How ya doin??

• Hello, Kaina! And thank you for contacting me!

I can relate to the great feeling you get from exercising and wanting to do more. :)

Today is the 1st true free day I've taken in 3 weeks; I used to do cardio and eat whatever I wanted once a week. Since I'm a beginner, I better not be doing that. I am considering just having one or two free meals in the future as my free day, though.

I'm travelling to Uruguay for 3 weeks in a week's time. I'm taking a dumbbell, resistance bands, and a jump rope. I'm also taking 2 Tupperware, so that when I buy lunch and dinner, I can divide it in half and eat it 2-3 hours later. With the hotel breakfast, that's 5 meals I have planned. :)

Best wishes to continue success! :)