Water, water everywhere..

• I'm 5 weeks into my 12 weeks now.  Last week just didnt seem as productive.  After posting here and looking back, at the time I thought it was my sleep pattern (think that had something to do with it too) but didnt think it was my water intake.   Well looking back, I think it was!!   It seemed like I was drinking as much, but when I really thought about it, I bet I was off about 25%.  Still a good amount of water intake, but since Saturday I really have been focusing on it and drinking much more water, and already I feel like I did when I started.  

So to anyone starting BFL, to get the full effect and to feel proper, MAKE SURE YOU DRINK ENOUGH WATER!!   It's such a simple thing to do, but so easy to NOT do too lol.   It does keep you feeling full, it gives you more energy, just overall makes you feel much better!!

So if you ever get that feeling, check your food for proper amounts, it's easy to not eat enough since that's what most people think you are supposed to do, check your sleep, and check that water!!!  

Just a newbie's comment :)

• C3W1D1

Great comment!  It's so simple to drink water, but we often pass it by.  It makes the world of difference for me in how I feel, whether or not I'm hungry, the number on the scale, etc, etc.

I would just add one thing.  If you drink beverages with caffeine, make sure you drink extra water as caffeine is a diuretic.

And congrats on being in week 5.  So many don't make it past week 3 (as I had done so many times).  Just 7 more to go ........ make them count.

"I am.  I ought.  I can.  I will."  Charlotte Mason

• Thanks for that simple reminder!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"