Uploading photos to profile

• Can someone guide me to How to Upload pics for my Pre-BFL profile...

Thanks in Advance

Learning to be Happy with Where I am in Life...

• Click on your name/picture/avatar, and when it brings up your profile, hit the edit button.  There will be a box with information above it (with fonts, etc...).  Look for the little picture that looks like a little box.  Just put your mouse over it, and it should say, "insert image."  You will then browse your pics & enter it there.  I hope this helps.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• thanks BDMom... I think I have it uploaded now... if you go look in my profile, please be warned... they might not be for the faint of heart

• Just read your profile...I'm 55 myself and just started into my 9th week. This program is too good to be true for me right now. I lost about 30 lbs before starting this programand wasn't satisfied at where I was. So far on this program I've lost a total of 23 lbs and putting on a little muscle to boot.

Sounds like you have the incentive to work this program hard. I would also suggest as Bill did and make some great goals to help with motivation down the road. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Randy

• I am still trying to figure out how to do the HIIT Cardio... not sure whether to use tread mill or elliptical.. and with either one where do I start (ie. speed or resistance) totally lost here

• I think I figured out the HIIT last nite.... I got on the tread mill... started out @ 3 for 2 minutes then stepped up to 3.5 - 1 minute then 4 - 1 minute, then 4.5 - 1 minute back down to 3 and started my 2nd set of increments and then a 3rd and then 5 for the last drive... and then a 2 minute cool down.. I think I will be able to increase those values rather quickly now that I understand what is expected in this workout... I think... its beginning to make sense.