New Year - New Outlook - Start Jan. 3rd :)

• Count me in, too.  I'm in dire need of some structure/focus with eating & exercising.  I've done two challenges in the past, both of them before I had kids.  Excited!!  What supplements do people use?  I never used any before, as I was afraid that taking them during the challenge would require me to take them for the rest of my life in order to maintain results.

• Greetings!  I'm starting Jan. 3rd too and could definately use support too.  Keep in touch and we'll see how far we go!

• Hello I am also starting january 3rd. I plan on taking some measurements on the 3rd and to buy BFL success journal to also keep me on track.

• Hi. Planning to start on 3rd as well.

Sitting in Dubai airport on my way back home in Egypt. Checked in and gasping for breath - how could I have let myself get into a state where checking in a couple of suitcases who get me so exhausted!!

Anyway that is in the past. Picked up the body for life book and bill Phillips eat for life book and have spent the last week on the beach looking like a beached whale but dreaming of being something all together better and healthier.

Let's get to it!!

• Hi Everyone!  I am starting up again as well.  I did my first challenge many years ago in preparation for my friend's wedding and we both did great!  I remember how great I felt and want to feel that way again.  I am also working on getting ready for doing my first marathon this year!  Glad to see there is some good support out there for all of us!

• I'll join in Jan 3rd as well.  I'm feeling nervous about this-- I have no cardio equipment but need to do my workouts from home due to finances and kids.  It's freezing outside, so that's out. I'll figure it out. I'm quite determined to get strong and fit!

• Have you thought about looking at the second hand exercise equipment stores or on Craig's list for a piece of exercise equipment?  How about buying an inexpensive bike trainer and put your outside bike on it in the house.  Where do you live?

• I'm on board to start tomorrow!  It's my second challenge and I can't wait to see how much stronger I can get!  I look forward to giving and getting support from everyone.  Let's make 2011 the year we reach all of our goals!

runninggrl :)

• BEST WISHES TO ALL OF YOU TOMORROW.  YOU CAN DO THIS!!!  I want to see you all back here in 12 weeks posting those Awesome inspirational pictures for all of us to see.  If you haven't already, make sure you plan your workouts & menus for the week, and get some food prepped and ready!!!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• You can count me in. I did this back in 2002, with good results. It's tough but the rewards far out weigh the pain. ed

225 lbs. 27%body fat, alcoholic who is quiting

• I am in the process of planning everything out today...I've not had a chance to take pictures yet - as I don't have a swim suit - so that will be a focus this week - along with taking measurements.  As much as I dread this part - I know that its only a temporary situation and in weeks I will have already established a pattern that will change those numbers :)

Good luck tomorrow everyone - this is exciting - I hope everyone has success - and when it gets tough - remember there are people here to support you ;)

• Greeting outdoorsy,

My husband and I did the challenge about 7 years ago and I lost about 20 pounds.  We didn't have any cardio equipment at the time, but we did have a set of stairs.  I know not all stairs are user-friendly, but if yours are even slightly usable, let me assure you, they make a great cardio workout spot.  I would use the stairs, and then circle my kitchen island when I wanted to cool down.  My husband, who's in much better shape than me, ended up putting leg weights on as he ran the stairs towards the end of the challenge--to keep pushing himself.  Let me know if that helps any.  If not, good luck--I'm sure if you're determined enough, you'll find something.  It's amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it.  Good luck!  I'm really going to need the support this time.  I've let myself go and need to loose about 40lbs this go-round.  Keep in touch!

• HI everyone - count me in  for starting tomorrow also. I need to lose about 30 pounds total and I am excited to see my progress in 12 weeks. I would love to support others in their goals and hope we can have fun becoming more healthy together.

Heather

•                                 Hi there everyone tomorrow is the day for our 12 week Challenge, I'm very excited to get started for this one ... Going on C3 for me .... Heather,~ I need to lose about 30 pounds also... Getting food ready and exercise program ready to do tomorrow,~ Good luck everyone and I will see you tomorrow ....

• do we have to wear a swimsuit? i have never owned a 2 piece in my life lol. sport bra and undies ok? hah.

maybe at the end of the week we can share our workout routines with each other and recipes? that way we will be able to switch it up and our bodies will have muscle confusion as well as come up with things to make. it would help me out because i dont really cook much