++Starting 1-17-2011++

• I currently work midnight shift, but will be coming around to a more normal work schedule on Jan 17th 2011, this should make it easier to plan things out etc. Also gives some time to get myself ready for the change (I want to start 2 weeks ago) but I want to do it right.  If anyone else would like to start on this date as a support group, drop a line here, it is a little over 3 weeks out.  Look forward to hearing back from some people.  Happy Holiday and good luck to you all in taking back your life,   Seth

• Seth,

I apologize, I posted a duplicate group "Starting Jan 17th, 2011, Care to Join Me?".  I'd really like it if you joined that group.  I would join this group, except that I already informed people in the "Starting Oct 18th, 2010, Care to Join Me?"  Group that I would start another group under that same name.  

Obviously, this will be the second challenge for people from that group but I'd like to have as many people as possible and everyone brings their own insights.  Anyway, hope you join us.

Brian

• Hi Seth - I just signed up to start on the 18th of Jan (Monday I shoot pool, and I'm thinking there will be beer involved) - close enough if you want to "buddy up" - I did The Challenge in 2003 and had amazing results (one of the top 2000 finishers!). . . but now I'm old - will be 48 on the 13th.  Anyway, good incentive to begin again.  Let me know!  Happy new year!  bmarks