Starting 1/03/2011 - Who's With Me?!!!

• I plan to start January 3 also....not sure how to start a new thread and I have a few questions!

• I am in too! After having two babies in less than two years, I am so ready to get rid of this baby weight and feel good about myself. Its going to be tough, I work full time teaching Kindergarten and have my two little ones to get to daycare in the morning before school so I am going to have to get up Early!

This is my second time with the body for life program, but didn't finish the 12 weeks before.  But my husband keeps encouraging me, so here we go!

• I am in! I was teetering between December 27 and January 3rd but the 3rd sounds more realistic… Besides,  I was thinking about it after and I like January better.!!!  Round three here I come!!! Looking for better realizes this time around.!!!!!

• Count me in as well....it's time to get SERIOUS!  I haven't done an actual challenge since 2005 and I've let myself slide...have gained 20-25 pounds.  I started running a few weeks ago and actually did very well.  I love running and one of the goals of my challenge is to run a half-marathon in March.  Bring on the New Year...I am ready!

• I did Body for Life but did not submit the package.. I followed the program.. and Loved it... It works!!!!  I did get pregnant RIGHT after that after having a tubaligation and have not had that level of committment since then.. BUT it was all me... no excuses..I WANT that back.. now and will work for it.... it is DOABLE....

• All, I am also reading Body for Life for Women.. I have read the original years back and I am loving this book... written by Dr. Pamela Peeke.. Check it out.

• Prepping by reading Body for Life for Women this time.. work out at home.. have all that I need here....and ofcourse planning out meals and workouts by the week... I have found that by the end of the day, there are too many obstacles that get in my way when planning to workout..this time, I will be hitting the floor at 5am and getting to it...

• I am willing to make a pack with you.. we both hit the floor, get 'er done and report back and the end of the day.. interested?

• Momof 2, sounds like we are in the same boat with our babies and experience with BFL and hectic mornings with kids and daycare and jobs! Ahhh!

I'm so excited to change my life! I'll be working out on my lunch breaks since the gym is across the street from my job.

Anyone already planned their first week of meals? Not me...

• I read that book, listened to the cd and am currently reading eating for life. I am just ready to start officially.  I have already been eating clean for the past two months, working out will be may challenge but I will overcome it!

• Count me in, for reporting daily I will definetly need the support.

• Hi there everyone, Just wanted to let everyone know I wrote down everyones name and we have 23 people starting on January the 3 on this forum, isn't that awesome, I'm soooo excited about this challenge, Are you guys getting excited about all the changes that are going to happen on this challenge. Lets work hard on it and get what we want out of this challenge...

• I'm in

• I counted myself in on another thread to start Jan 3rd... I wonder how many such threads there are.

• BEST WISHES TO ALL OF YOU TOMORROW.  YOU CAN DO THIS!!!  I want to see you all back here in 12 weeks posting those Awesome inspirational pictures for all of us to see.  If you haven't already, make sure you plan your workouts & menus for the week, and get some food prepped and ready!!!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"