Let's not wait until 2011...let's start our challenge on Dec 27th.

• I'm in!!   Just signed up.  I've started the challenge many times before but never made it all the way to the end.  This is it.  :0)

• Kate:  You WILL make it all the way to the end this time.  We will make sure of it.  Welcome aboard.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• I am so ready for this. I dont want to wait till the New Year Resolution. I have been out of work about 1 and 1/2 yrs and gained about 25 pds without  feeling it since I lived in PJ's and sweats. I so miss my clothes. and I need a positive attitude. I did this BFL about 8 yrs ago and it works. I need to do this again. And I want to reach my goal. Is there anywhere on here posted the foods you can eat and the workout schedule? I had the book ,but cant find it....I remember drinking alot of water. So here is to a new us !

• pattipapp:  Go to library icon above & look in tools, exercise, food....I can't remember what is where, but you should find what you need there.  I think it is important to re-read the book though.  Maybe you can check it out at the library or get it used at half.com or amazon.  It has so much useful info. in it.  Good luck to you!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Sooo excited to start C3 tomorrow!! I may not post here as often as I do on the Coffee Crew, but I'll get your posts on my phone and will chime in when needed.  Looking forward to seeing everyone's post-holiday progress.

If you are just starting out, maybe my C1 results will be of interest to you...

bodyforlife.com/.../2352.aspx

I hope that link will work.  I have not updated my C2 results yet, but it was not nearly as good a challenge for me.  I did lose 3 more lbs and another 3-ish inches plus I have just been making it really a part of my life.  I love it.

So ready for C3!!!  The holidays have gotten a little out of control. Oops.  Good thing I know it's just a blip on the radar. BFL is my life now.

Good Luck...I know you guys can do it!!

Jen

If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten!

My FOURTH Challenge: May 23-Aug. 14, 2011.  Began First BFL Challenge on June 21, 2010

• I am new....Starting the challenge tomorrow. I have a question about the free day. I might be getting ahead of myself,but you can eat  all you want of  any foods,Ice cream ,junk food,ect........?

• ThanksBDMom....What is up with the free day. You can eat as much junk as you want.?...wont you gain all your weight back?

• Hi everyone!  Count me in with you guys!!!

P - You can gain weight back, so don't get too crazy.  But, it helps to get in some food you crave, so you won't binge during the week.  Once you really start living the program, then you won't want to eat too crazy because it will literally make you sick!  

I have a hard time myself getting back on track after my free day.

• Well I have the food and ready!  I am a little nervous about C2 cuz I think it is going to be harder to mentally stay in the game.  C1 was hard enough but because it was a new, it helped me mentally.  So I am excited to have some support and accountability this time around.  I turn 40 this year and wanna be in the best shape ever!  I am actually starting on Tuesday because we are still traveling tomorrow another holiday get together!  My goals are to lift even heavier than before and push myself harder in HIIT!

Laurie

• I"m new to the program.  I'm ready to make a change.  My last baby is 18 months old now and it is beyond time to take care of me.  3 kids 5,4 and 18month and I homeschool them..  Ready for support.  I'll be starting tomorrow.  

• I planned on doing my challenge on Jan. 2, would it be ok if I joined you all then? I do need this to go right this time, Had a hard time with C2 and need to get C3 right. It was harder to mentally stay in the game, on C2 .... I need some support and accountability this time around...So I was thinking I could join you all then if thats ok, Doing AR right now.

• Hi Everyone. I would love to join the group! if we begin tomorrow are we able to enter the first 2011 challenge?

• Welcome to all the newbies!  It's so exciting to see you all getting started...if you honor yourself and take this challenge seriously, you will change your life habits/patterns forever!

Here is my advice for this first week...get extra rest if you can...drink your water, it's a lot but DRINK IT anyway...and plan meticulously, but only a little at a time- one week in advance, maybe a couple of days, even one day at a time is okay, but you must plan.

It's challenging.  That's why it's called a CHALLENGE.

You can do it!!  Let's shake off that holiday slump!!!  2011...Here we come!!!

Jen

Starting Challenge 3 on Dec. 27th

If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten!

My FOURTH Challenge: May 23-Aug. 14, 2011.  Began First BFL Challenge on June 21, 2010

• Damn and Blast...I sprained my ankle last night :-(

So now I will definitely be starting a week late!

Haha, I remember on my first challange I had to have a day off after only 3 day...I was totally stuffed and aching all over.

I took progress photo's last time (which are on my profile) but didn't take any measurements which I will definitely do this time. I know I lost about 4 inches off my waist and butt because of how my clothes were fitting but got no idea in other areas, so a tape measure is on my shopping list :-)

• Good morning to all, today is the day, the beginning of a wonderful and enjoyable 12 weeks of transformation! I just woke up excited and looking forward to my C1 journey.