Starting November 22nd... Are You Ready?

• I'm here, I'm here! The snow here is ridiculous! And we're expecting more tomorrow! To say I'm tired of it doesn't even come close!

I bought a great pair of jeans on January 27. That was the day I had my moment of weakness in the kitchen. Not only did the jeans not fit, I couldn't even pull them up all the way. Instead of returning them, I neatly folded them up and put them on a shelf in my closet. I know from experience sizes move down quickly when I stick to my plan. That was a week ago yesterday. Last night I bought a pair of darker jeans to wear today with my new red sweater on National Wear Red Day. They were a little too tight; almost exactly how the first pair was last week. In a hurry to get ready for work, I decided to try on the pair that didn't fit last week. They fit like they were custom-tailored! I was so thrilled to be in a size 10 pair of jeans! So close to the single digits! And then I visited the little girls' room around 10 am and noticed that these jeans are an 8! AN EIGHT! I was walking on air all day!

Sushi tonight, kids!

There's a girl out there warming up with your max.

• SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY FOR YOU BRICK!!!  Keep up the great work and enjoy that dinner out.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Thanks, BDMom! I put this picture together tonight to show the difference, just in my face, that I can see in the last 4 weeks...

• Ohhhh wow!!! I am doing the happy size 8 jeans dance with you!!! The pictures say it all!!! It's just remarkable the difference. This is a HUGE step forward Brick.

YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!

I couldn't be more proud or happy. You are doing it!!

• Happy Saturday!!

I’m still dripping wet from a great session of HIIT, abs & hiking training!!

Brick – way to go on those jeans. Amazing difference in those photos!!

I hope all of you “Warriors for Life” have a great weekend …. honk honk!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed."

~Lloyd Jones~

• Thanks, Warriors! I had a great workout this morning at the Y. I did UBWO today since it just felt right. I was going to do cardio like I normally would on a Saturday, but my back is sore so I thought it was a better idea to do upper body. It's so much more fun as I'm seeing those muscles more and more! Thanks for the encouragement, you guys!

• Good Evening Warriors!

I have had one of my best Saturdays in a long time.  It's been me and my two year old son all weekend.  Mom and the princess are at church retreat this weekend.  We have had a blast just relaxing around the house.  I have needed the rest.

I got up early and worked out.  I finally got the weight I wanted on incline dumbbell BP.  It took me a month, but I got 65's x 8 reps!  I was pumped!!!  The day has been good!

Brick - big changes in the pics!

GP - Way to go on the card this AM!

Hope you all finish your weekend strong!

• Good evening all:

Just a quick check-in.  Gonna go to bed early, since we have to be up early for church tomorrow.

Brick:  What a huge difference in the photos.  That is one place I have always gained & lost.  You can definately see that your hard work & dedication are paying off.  You are gonna be one hot mama on that cruise!

Grandpa:  sounds like a very active and calorie torching day.

Parson:  Glad you and your little guy could have some bonding time.  It is nice to get that one on one when you have more than one child.  My husband does individual daddy/daughter days with our girls; it makes them feel special.  I do as well, but we always do girly things; he does the really fun stuff.

Today was my free day since we all went out to eat with my dad.  I may have a few bites of unauthorized football food tomorrow, but nothing excessive.  I got my HIIT in today and am ready to start the final half of my C2 this week.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• Good afternoon everyone! Last push for this challenge!!!

I had a completely free weekend and I can honestly say: I have no guilt over it. I needed the extra day off. The workout routine I am doing its quite intense Mond-Friday. I will do this for a couple more weeks and go back to the BFL workouts.

Super Bowl was great to watch in the comfort of my own home! Had my own party.

This morning back to business as usual with lower body workout. My legs were so very shaky!

Have a great and strong day Warriors!

• Where is everyone?  Sulking or celebrating the Super Bowl outcome???

I went to Gold's gym this moring, and was not impressed but not turned off either.  There are pros & cons, but will finish out this week before I commit, and check out that other gym, which actually looks pretty tiny...not sure i'd like that.  Nonetheless, I got a great workout in.  I will do HIIT there tomorrow instead of at home, since I have to get it done after dropping kids off at school and having to be back to my daughter's computer class to help out (not enough time to come home to do it).  Other than that, eating has been pretty good, can be better.  

I hope you are all having a great day!

• I am down another almost pound and a half this week for a total of 16.8 so far in 2011! We've made our special pre-Valentine's Day date night reservations at our favorite restaurant for this Saturday. I think that's when I'm going to break the news about the cruise.

When we got married on this ship, we wrote our own vows. We actually used little cue cards and I still have them. I think I will give them to hubby at dinner and let him know he needs to keep them safe so we can say them again in "our chapel" on our 5th anniversary.

Off to get the kiddo on the bus! MORE snow here this morning. I'm SO ready for spring! And even more ready for cute spring fashions!

Honk honk, y'all!

• Good Afternoon Warriors for Life!

I had a nice 4 mile run in the snow on Saturday Morning, it was beautiful out and very peaceful.  I really picked it up the last 1/4 of a mile & had a good dripping sweat going.

Yesterday LBWO was my best LBWO in weeks.  My legs are still shaking from the Leg Press & Lunges!

This morning, all the treadmills were taken except the really old slow ones.  No big deal, I found out that the machine had an incline; wow, what a difference that made.  I was working it on the incline!

Brick - Congrats on your success, I am so happy for you!  Additionally, it sounds like you have a really romantic get away planned, good for you!

BDMom - How has your eating been going?  Mine has been par.  I am still about at 90% plan with dinner typically being bigger portions then they should.  I will strive for perfection like during C-1 during this last week.

2C - Glad you had your own house party; the family & I did the same thing.  Grandma & Grandpa visited over the weekend for my middle son's (Wyatt) 6 year old birthday party!  We had a blast.

I hope everyone is hanging in there; we are in the last week stretch - let's go folks!

All - Have a great afternoon!

• Good Afternoon Warriors,

Sorry I was absent yesterday.  I was traveling for work.  I had to switch yesterdays workout to Sunday because of it.  I very rarely do that because of full my Sunday is....I get up early anyway on Sunday to finish preparation etc. for church, so it wasn't a big deal to follow my normal routine.  The good news is that I finally got 300lbs for my last set on squats.  I got a full 5 reps and I was pumped!!!

I will admit I had a free meal on Sunday night and one for lunch yesterday.  No worries though.  I have been doing ok with my meals.  Today has been pretty spot on, and I will finish out the week on track too!  I am less than 2lbs away from loosing 10lbs for the whole challenge.  Not very much, but it is close to what I wanted for this challenge in terms of weight loss.  Years ago I lost weight following the same principles I am now, BUT I got to a point where I lost too much too fast.  So I am very content to lose this last little bit slowly.  I see more and more everday how vital the nutritional aspect of this life is.  I also realize it is up to me to make the right choices.  No one is going to do it for me!

Have a great day Warriors!  We headed towards the finish line...it is within sight now!

• Good Afternoon Warriors:

Wow, what a busy day today..wont' go into details, but I did get my HIIT done.

Staats:  My eating has been better, but far from where it should be.  I am really gonna focus on making the next 6 weeks count.  The forum, with all the people who started with me, has been dwindling like crazy; probably 6-7 of us left.  So sad to see, but I guess it should be expected.  I really need the support, but need to really focus on doing it on my own!

Brick:  Wow, way to go on the weight loss; you are well on your way!  What a fun way to tell your hubby about the surprise you have for him.  How neat to have said your own vows.

Where is everyone else today???  I hope you are all doing well!

• Happy Wednesday!!

Sure is quiet out here. I hope everyone is doing well. I am really getting into the mental part of this & going beyond what  I formerly perceived as my 10's. Added 5 lbs to all sets in leg presses & calf raises again this morning. Als affed anothe 10 steps to walking lunges. Just getting over a little DOMS from Monday's UBWO where I added weight there as well.

I hope all of you "Warriors for Life" are having a great day .... honk honk!!