sore all the time

• i've started on my sixth week. i can see and feel a difference but i stay sore all the time.  is anyone else this way?  does it go away?

• 123sunshine,

Being sore from a work out is a good thing and quite normal especially if you haven't been in the gym for awhile. Believe me there comes a day when you actually miss feeling sore. There are some great products from EAS that help. If you give the very friendly and helpful staff at the 1 - 800 number a call they can help match a supplement to you and your goals.

Make sure you are drinking lots of water and getting enough sleep. Keep up the good work!

Orrin

• 123 Sunshine. I'm jealous.

I agree with Orrin - keep up the great work!!

• OH...it hurts so good, doesn't it?  I love that feeling.  Orrin is right, EAS is definately helpful when it comes to diet/supp questions.  I personally think you would benefit from, at the least, some L-glutamine.  Congrats on making it this far; you are halfway there!!!!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• thanks to all of you. i really needed that encouragement.   :)

• Great job Sunshine!  Outside of making sure you are getting plenty of protein, BCAA's are a wonderful thing in aiding with recovery and soreness.  Some protein powders have them already...but if you need more, it is a cheap supplement to add into the mix.  If you are unsure at all...definitely give EAS a call like others have said.

• thanks guys. but was is BCAA's and what is the 1-800 number?

• Branch chain amino acids.

I take them daily as well, and yes - a cheap excellent supplement.

• The numer is under the contact us link at the bottom of the page. The staff there are great! They are friendly and knowledgeable. Give them a call they will be able to help you.

• Thanks for the kind words, BDMom and Orrin!

123Sunshine, hope you were able to get what you needed. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Best,

The BFL Team

• I actually get a little concerned when I'm not sore a day or two after the workout.   Lots of water and some stretching before the weights helps me out......

• I stretch for about 10 minutes after each workout.  the muscles are nice and warm then and I have the most flexibility.  It helps the tightening and soreness later on.

• A hot epsom salt bath does the trick for me...aaaahhhh!

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• I got some whey protein with the BCAA's. I can tell a huge difference. I'm not as sore and I can lift a lot more.