Heavy Heart

•  Hello Friends,

It is with a very heavy heart that  I write this today.  My training partner and best friend John passed away this morning.  We had just come home from doing our cardio session and he fell to the ground.  I performed CPR until ambulance arrived but to no avail.  My friend died in my arms.  He was loved by many including his wife who was with us.  I post this not to bring anyone down, but more so to encourage some of the newer people here.  For you see, I will not stop here.  In his honor I will finish this challenge, I will push harder and I will survive and be healthy.  So tonight please love my friend with a prayer.  The BFL family isstrong and we must strive to show others.  To all my friends out there thank you and God Bless us all. 

• POPS, I am so sorry to hear of this. Words just can't convey the depth.

There's a girl out there warming up with your max.

• POPS I too am sorry to hear of your loss.  My prayers will be for you tonight.

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right ~ Henry Ford

Michelle Simpson ~2009 Body-for-LIFE Champion 46+ Catagory

• POPS..

I am so very sorry to hear about your dear friend.  God Bless You for trying to help him.  I will keep him, you and your families in my prayers.

"The only person you should try to be better than, is the person you were yesterday!"

• POPS,

My thoughts are with you today.

• Oh Pops, I am so sorry. Your friend will stay with you in your happy memories of him. I will keep you and John's wife in my prayers.

Want it. Plan it. Do it.

• Sorry Pops.

• Pops-My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

• Pops -- my thoughts are with you.  What a great friend you were to be with your friend during his final moments.

• Pops... Kellyw hit it... what a great wonderful friend you are, not only to have done your best to keep him alive, but also with you pledge to keep Johns memory and goals alive through yourself! My thoughts are with you.

• sorry pops.  really, really sorry.  

• I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family. I admire you for continuing the journey!

• Pops,

All of you are in my prayers and thoughts.

• POPS - I too am sending prayers your way.

John would be so proud of you to know you will continue with your goals I am sure.

• Pops....so sorry to hear of your loss. Good friends are precious and to lose one is heartbreaking. Our prayers are with you. May the Lord give you the strength you need to make it through in the days and weeks to come.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"