Begin with an end in mind - BFL challenge start date 10/26/2010. - Who's with me?

• Today is the first day of the rest of your life.  Decide today what you want to be and take actions to change your present reality by creating a new one.  If you keep doing what you are doing, you will keep getting what you are getting.  I am tired of the same result I see in the mirror!  Time to change the efforts and create the new me I was meant to be. Who's with me?

• I'm with you...well, truth is, as Billy Squire sings, "it's a nice day to start again". yep, I started August 28th,  injured myself lifting, missed two weeks of lifting, then came down with bronchitis, just getting over that. Needless to say, I failed, especially on the diet. I hope the BFL staff let's me start over. I'm starting over with you. I agree with God all things are possible, like Revelataion says, we will be conquerers! I know this program works, it worked well for me the first two weeks. BFL, I'm the same weight 241lbs. same waist 51in. Took my photo's this morning. I'm on board to win!

• Dont give up Schank.  You never fail, until you stop trying. I started at 250 lbs and have the best before picture around.  I am a before picture super model, So Fat-tastic and brimming with weight loss potential.  I have some health issues which will make this a great challenge for me.  Hang in there, together we can accomplish great things.  

• Hey Shank, I have changed my forrum post to "Be Your Own Work or Art Challenge - One Giant Leap for mankind."  Please join me there.  Any new-commers - you can join us there too.  I just thought it would be easier to find and more inclusive to people starting on varying days.

• Thanks work of art for the encouraging words. I need them, we will accomplish! Will stay posted on the the new forum post.

• Hi Newbie

Go for it , he new you will be the best you

Kanga