Starting October 25 -- anyone want to join?

• I was fiddling with the program several nights ago and I'm sure I was able to load the edit profile page and then go to blog but I didn't have enough time to start.  Maybe it's a software glitch, maybe I was dreaming when I found it, but I'll keep trying unless someone says don't bother.

Today was my lower body workout - did Zumba for cardio yesterday and worked up a sweat *trying* to keep up with the DVD.  I'm really un-co LOL.  I feel good about my abs, hamstring and calf exercises today but not my quads.  I *think* my tummy is looking a bit tighter but it still looks like I'm pregnant to me.

The really sad thing is that when my baby was 6mths old, I was able to wear jeans that I'd worn pre-pregnancy.  Once I started bub on solids though I started to expand again and slowly slowly I'm back wearing preggie pants coz nothing else fits.  Just goes to prove that shovelling junk down your throat is a fast way to get overweight.

This is half way for me.  I've decided to keep Christmas (yes - less than a month away now) really simple and my in-laws are really happy with my ideas.  What are your plans?

Body for LIFE, not body for 12 weeks!

• Gotta laugh!

I made protein pancakes for breakfast today and left one out for my husband.  While I've been tapping away at the computer, Miss 4yo has been sneaking little bits of the pancake!  I just noticed and called to over.  She has berry juice all over her (I put a few berries in the mix) and when I asked her how much she has eaten, she sheepishly said she ate all of it and then snuggles up and tries the cute look and hug to get out of it because she knows she must ask if she wants something to eat.  Well, she won't need morning tea and hubby can have oatmeal but it's not the point.  Thought you all might like a laugh....

• Hey OCT 25'ers. Enjoying my free day. Watching football  and eating junk....lol. Back on the treadmill tomorrow morning. Hope you are all having a great weekend.

fit4life "The dream must be bigger than the pain"

• Hi, I have not been using supplements but have now decided 1 month in, that I might try them for the next month.

Who from this group is using supplements and out of curiosity, which supplement(s) are you using? I am especially interested in hearing from women.

Thanks and hope things are going well!

• Hey gang. Hope you all a good weekend. Yes.....I overdid by free day yesterday and I sure feel it today.  I did though first thing this morning hop on the treadmill and am back to eating my normal diet. Hope everyone has a great day!!

• delawrence - the only supplements I am using are protein powder and bars.  I did use Betagen (EAS brand) the first time I did BFL 10 years ago but I'm not certain if I had better results or not being that this time I'm a lot older and have a lot more to lose....

By all means try them though.

• Bummer - overdid something the other day doing upper body and I'm having some difficulties doing other stuff.  Hurts to even do Zumba or turn a door knob for that matter.  I'm just going to do lower body on the appropriate days and cross trainer the other 3 days.  Belly dancing might be ok with the arm on the upper body days though - will try it out.  Great overall toning....

I'm continuing to eat clean and I'm actually finding that I'm not putting so much on my plate any more.  I just can't put it all in my stomach!  I love BFL!!!!!!!!!

I finally braved it this morning to look at my before pic - ewwwww!  There is definitely a change now and it's only going to get better.  

Hope you are all having a great BFL time :-)

• delawrence-

Feel free to call and speak to one of our Body-for-LIFE product experts so we can help you select the products that will best meet your needs! Our number is 1-800-297-9776, Monday-Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 EST.

• Fit4life - How has your week been?  I overdid free day yesterday too and suffered for it.  A whole kilo I put on after I just dropped a pound finally!  Hoping it goes back to normal weight tomorrow!  I desperately want to get back into my pre-maternity clothes!  But here's to the new coffee machine!  I'll be on warp drive until I figure it out!

• Hey gang. One week to Mayan Riviera vacation. Looking forward to this final week of workouts and clean nutrition. Hope you are all having a great day!!

• Hello hello!!

I hope that everyone is having a great weekend. I just got back from the gym, and had a good LB workout. Up to this point, i have lost 12 lbs. Which is much better than none, which was going on for a few weeks.  :)  I am looking better, and i feel good. I feel like i still have a long way to go, but i am up for the challenge. I have a holiday party tonight, and its my free day!  I feel like it is much easier now to pass over foods that i would have ate with no problem just over a month ago. Its all about self- control! So, not only am i getting stronger physically, i am also getting stronger mentally. I hope everyone is finding the same thing.

Question about hummus.. is it an approved food?  I love hummus, but have not had it because i was not sure.

I hope you are all gearing up for another great week of BFL!  :)

• swagner2 - Woohoo!  12lbs is great!  I finally just lost that kilo I put on last week :-(

Hummus is my favourite dip (yummy).  It's really high in carbs though as it's pretty much just squished chick peas.  During the BFL part of the week, I would suggest it as a morning tea thing with water-based veges (ie: celery, tomato etc) and an all-protein shake maybe?  Just check the nutrition label and try to weigh it so you don't over do it on your strict days.  Go silly on free day :-)

• Hi all!  My arm is finally feeling better but I'm nowhere near doing upper body just yet.  I'm going back to cross trainer cardio tomorrow.  Problem is that even though I cut my meal portions down, it's taken me a week to lose the kilo I put on last free day.  I don't think I deserve a free day tomorrow but hubby is having one so I might just have one slice of pizza and a salad.

Have a great week all!

• OK - all my overseas pals, can anyone please tell me how heavy a stick of butter is?  I have a few recipes that call for it (free-day stuff) but I really don't know how much butter to put in....

• 1/2 cup by volume, 1/4 pound by weight.