Startig Oct 18th, 2010 Care to Join Me

• Count me in, too! I'm starting Oct 18th. I'm working out my menu for the week and heading to the gym first thing in the morning! Great to have so much support here!

-Sandy

• Just finished framework for Day one workout, gym bag packed, alarm set for 4 AM

Ready set Go

• Good Morning all of my BFL friends! Today is the day that we are all going to make a very important change in our life!!  I hope you are all as excited as I am about this!  I know this works because I have done this before!  I havent measured myself yet but I did weigh myself and UGH............Im at 207!  This sucks! But I wont be there for long!  I hope you all have a great day!  I think we should post our weight and measurements each week to keep us accountable......what do you think?

We will all succeed................together!!

• Just got back from the gym

Wife and I are changing workout to fit her work week. We did Cardio today.

I weighed in at 211.6 and weighed out at 210.4 (not a good day for water loss). It was a good workout managed to do 2 miles while keeping my heart rate between 140 and 188.

I could have kept going but was held to the 20min time frame. I'll see if the wife wants to post her results.

Have fun with it

A journey begins with one step

• Okay...beginning weight for me is 162.8. I am 5'4" and will be putting in my measurements this afternoon. I wear a size 12-14 pant and can't wait to be in the single digit sizes again!

I have created a blog for my progress. I am going to be adding before and after photos of myself (augh!) and my weekly measurements. Perhaps some of you would like to do that too???

www.myrunforlife.blogspot.com

Thank you Brian for starting this support group!

Jaimee

• My starting weight is 187. I put my scale away. I was going to try not to weigh in again until the 4th week. I get to hung up on that number. I packed my food for today and completed my first upper body workout. I am ready to make a change! Especially after seeing my before pictures! :)

Hope everyone has a great first day!!

• Good morning all. Just back from the gym @ 6 am and eating my egg white scram. Day one has commenced!

• Hey!  I started 15 days ago.  It is also my first attempt at BFL.  So far the tough days are the weekends...I've found it's difficult to stick to the meal plans when you are the only one in the household participating.   You mentioned that you would like to learn more about cooking, let me know if you're interested in some recipes.  I love cooking and I have been experimenting to make some even lighter options lighter.  Good luck!

• I agree Sandra -

Me - 6'  235 lbs

Haven't measured yet or taken pics but I will this evening. My goal for 12 weeks is 185 so that's 50 lb ....Good luck everyone!

• I agree with Sandra -

Me - 6'  235 lbs

Haven't measured yet or taken pics but I will this evening. My goal for 12 weeks is 185 so that's 50 lb ....Good luck everyone!

• My starting weight is 152, at 5'6". I am 37 years old. My target is 130-132.  I will put up my pictures and measurements at the end of the day and wil update them every 4 weeks.

Good luck to everyone who begins this journey today and as tough as it may get, remember to have fun along the way.

• Wow! Its hopping in here!!!  I love it!! Were off on the right foot!!  Wheres Brian??? Have a healthy day everyone! Im off to work!

Sandra

We will all succeed................together!!

• Hi Brian.. My name is Laura.. I know I am a couple of days behind ya all.. but if it is cool with everyone, I would like to join in with your group?  A lot of awesome, motivated people on here!  I will be starting today 10-18-10.  My weight is 197.6  and I have not measured yet.

I am coming out of a dark place in my life that left me feeling alone and helpless.  My physician manipulated me into a relationship 4 years ago that cost me the love of my life, and my 2 precious daughters.  This physician moved onto another victim 7 months ago.  It has taken me 7 months to realize that I do matter.  I have taken the first step in dealing with this legally. Now the second step is to get "ME" back!

My sister introduced me to BFL 2 weeks ago!  I am hoping to make this my new family and new way of life... I know I can do it!

Heading to the gym......

• Hello I am starting today also.  I should say resarting,  I was very successful with Body for Life before I lost 40lbs and 36 inches with in 1 year.  That was back in 2001, I maintained the program for 6 years and then I went back to work full time.  I know what to do and I know it works.  I am going to get back!   I need to lose 25lb to get back to my target weight.  Ok here I go.

• Wow.. nice turn out :)   I'm on my 2nd midmeal of the day (cottage cheese and raspberries.. my all time favorite snack)... anyway, just wanted to post my stats.

Height:  4' 10

Weight:  140 lbs

Goal weight:  120 lbs.